Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Coders and Users
Exclamation 
Hey! I'm Noom and I'll pretty much be doing the majority of the custom coding for this forum. I would love to hear back from you guys!

FOR CODERS
Even if you aren't associated with Agario Forums, I can still help you out! Just send me a PM and I'll get right back to you! I specialize in HTML, HTML5, CSS, W3CSS3, PHP, AJAX, XML, Javascript, jQuery, SQL,  Python, and am constantly studying more! So if you guys need help with a project, need a project done, or just need some help in general, be sure to send me a PM on the forums and I will get right back to you.

FOR USERS
You guys are what gives us the ideas! I would love it if you'd put your ideas for custom content and such down below in the replies! These can range anywhere from the redesigning of the chatbox to extra buttons! Changed forum colors to complete relayout! Give me ideas for the new logo and some cool systems (such as a donation system, or a voting system) that you'd like me to create!

Thanks guys!
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
could start by reading my sugestions:

http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=79
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)