Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"JUMBO" and "W = Work Together" ARE YOU OUT THERE?
Hi guys idk if this is the appropriate forum to do this, but I just had the most epic teams-mode battle. The teams server closed, and it was my team (blue) against the reds. Green was long gone. Anyways, the only blues left with me was only two other players, andand the reds outnumbered us by A LOT. BuBut us 3 kept fighting despite almost getting wiped out twice, and PREVAILED IN THE END! Honestly, it was so epic I just had to see if my two teammates are out there somewhere so I can say "GOOD FRICKIN GAME!" 
Cheers everyone
Nice turnaround, bud!
(02-29-2016, 04:29 AM)LosAnggraito Wrote: Hi guys idk if this is the appropriate forum to do this, but I just had the most epic teams-mode battle. The teams server closed, and it was my team (blue) against the reds. Green was long gone. Anyways, the only blues left with me was only two other players, andand the reds outnumbered us by A LOT. BuBut us 3 kept fighting despite almost getting wiped out twice, and PREVAILED IN THE END! Honestly, it was so epic I just had to see if my two teammates are out there somewhere so I can say "GOOD FRICKIN GAME!" 
Cheers everyone

It souds epic, you should have recorded it :p
Cheetah.068 - A starting YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfvrsK...HO-1oXnS1Q