Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips & Tricks for Agar.io Gaming
I've played for a while and heres some tips that you might use:

1: its a good idea to hang around viruses. Farm the area around viruses until around 100 mass. Go inside the virus and try to make yourself at the center and still so no one sees you. Generally many people hang around viruses too for safety and farm, some might even go INSIDE the virus and you score a kill. Viruses are good for ambushing prey.

2: At around 130-150, going inside a virus will no longer make you invisible, BUT will make the VIRUS invisible. I had so much fun doing this. Try hiding the virus with your body when the big boys come, and they will see you as a TASTY afk snack. Just as they are about to engulf you, jump back and collect their split cells. I love this tactic.

3: Only works in a party. Every time you or a party member reaches 130-150, use W to eject mass to a virus to create a new virus. Keep doing it and try to smartly place your viruses to create a defense network. On small servers this isn't really useful, but on those with 6k+ there is bound to be a bunch of big boys who will come to your area. A large defense network of viruses will A: provide your party a place called home, B: protect you from big boys, or C: split a bunch of big boys when they rush you and you get TONS of split cells.

4: Doing the above and hiding the viruses like in (2) can be AMAZING. My funnest moments in this game where me and 5 other friends (6 total) created a virus for each person, gained around 140 mass, and stood afk on the viruses, hiding them. A bunch of big guys came over and it was chaos all over, easily went over the hundreds in mass.
5: IMHO 100-150 is when you are weakest. Your splits don't really have that much pow
er nor do they carry good rewards, and you can get easily chased down by big people and out runned by smaller people. You are also just big enough to be considered a target as opposed to the smaller blobs which are not really seen as worth it. Just focus on farming (or ambushing) until 200.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Agario/comments...ng_agario/
Try hiding above virus at a reasonable mass people think u are passive and try to get you but u move out in just the right time.. Making them explode.. Giving u mass.. #troll
Note.. Ur opponent must have a mass below 600
^what are you talking about
(07-30-2015, 01:50 AM)PVPme Wrote: ~quotation removed~

I like and agree with some of what you said. As a small-fry, hiding under the obstacles, and using your proximity to them allows you to exploit your strength -- agility/speed. But that's really the only advantage you have to being a small fry.

Large guys have a much greater field of vision, and unless you stay under there a long time (in which case, you're waiting to have fun, more than actually having it), someone very easily could see you.

I love killing the small-fry. I break into two, then drive them out from under it, then split-to-kill. And if one of the balls engulfs the small-fry while under there, it breaks up. There's times (large enemy nearby) that's not a good idea... but when you are on the dominant team, often it's quite safe. I find it can be quite fun driving with one huge ball, and 15 small ones. You can bait people into trying to take a shot. As soon as they eat just one ball, then they burst into flame. ~cackles a mad-squirrelly cackle~

Oh! Oh. This reminds me of a recent encounter I had while being on the dominant team, it was just too funny. (Not to the small-fry, though!) I was chasing a little guy, because he was the only target I could see. He used his speed to start running away from me, and went through an obstacle. I was split in two at the time, and my lead ball went through the centre-point of the obstacle... and **Boom** one of my tiny balls suddenly was much faster than the small-fry, and it killed him.

I don't mean to sound mean. I am just a furry-squirrel after all. But sometimes a nut doesn't realize it is a nut, and I can't help but 'play' with it. Just like a few years ago, when that German Sheppard ate half my tail....
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
Alrighty then :I
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!
[Image: 20120812153730!Flag_of_Russia.svg]
thanksssssssssss!!
kewl. Nice tips PVPme.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.