Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video quality loss on YouTube
I was hoping someone has a solution to this problem I'm having. When I upload my video to youtube it removes that cool outline lip that surrounds the edge of each cell. This lip shows off the wavy magical characteristics and the beautiful aesthetics of this game especially when zoomed in. The agario channel asked me to make a guest vid for them but when i test it on youtube this quality loss ruins some of my most important scenes. The character is wearing a piece of mass as hair when it suddenly morphs into a nose and big smile. I added a comparison pic below. Unfortunately I havent heard back from them yet since I sent it three days ago and im losing my mind since i cant upload the vid publicly yet until they do it first. Is there different rendering settings I should use to prevent this loss of detail? I added a pic of my rendering settings. I added close-up scenes like this to show off the beauty of this game but on youtube it looks so disappointing. Theres one epic scene full of green cells murdering everywhere while the character comically runs through all the destruction, but on youtube the green cell color becomes much brighter and hard on the eyes. Thats another fav scene ruined by youtube and no help anywhere on this so please any advice would be great.
[Image: uMf8Tvv.png]
[Image: j65LEsM.jpg]
Dont know what it is called, but youtube sometimes makes your video "fancy" automatically. Simply look in your video manager and turn off the efects, if there are any...
Havent tried, so i dont know it it helps Big Grin

Btw i watched your 90 something year old man livestream a bit Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
Haha I thought that was you! Thanks dude. I recognized the 'deal with it' goat pic. Watching me play as TinyTroll isnt that fun for people because they dont get what im doing and they leave comments like, this guys an idiot, whats he doing? thats not how you play agario!
I dont think these bastards at the official channel are going to get back to me, I think I fanboy'd a little too much! I was like, 'this is my greatest dream and I love you guys and theres more where this came from'... 4 days later, nothing. The next few live streams I do i'll show teaser footage of the video, prob tonight too. I never expect that anyones watching me play, I started streaming because it gives me a reason to talk and feel like i have friends! i know its so sad but its more fun even if no one is watching. Some jerk commented on my stream 'so so dumb' then i went to his new video and left a vengeful comment. Then he messages me sorry just chill bro.
Hey when u say turn off the effects are u talking about when you upload they prompt you if you'd like to let them improve this video? Because I never let them enhance it. I think this color loss is caused because those greens are so close together on the color scale and their encoding just changes them to the same in order to decrease data size. I wish I could improve it, its so epic, it actually made me cry a few times by the end, but thats because i used the saddest Beethoven song ever in it. Thanks for the support goat lord
[-] The following 1 user Likes GZeusKriest's post:
  • Voakie
I tried some stuff in the youtube editor but I could not find anything to improve the video quality. You can only make your video just a bit darker but you dont get the collored side of your cell back.
Sorry for the bad english btw :p
Cheetah.068 - A starting YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfvrsK...HO-1oXnS1Q
(02-21-2016, 09:45 PM)GZeusKriest Wrote: Haha I thought that was you! Thanks dude. I recognized the 'deal with it' goat pic. Watching me play as TinyTroll isnt that fun for people because they dont get what im doing and they leave comments like, this guys an idiot, whats he doing? thats not how you play agario!
I dont think these bastards at the official channel are going to get back to me, I think I fanboy'd a little too much! I was like, 'this is my greatest dream and I love you guys and theres more where this came from'... 4 days later, nothing. The next few live streams I do i'll show teaser footage of the video, prob tonight too. I never expect that anyones watching me play, I started streaming because it gives me a reason to talk and feel like i have friends! i know its so sad but its more fun even if no one is watching. Some jerk commented on my stream 'so so dumb' then i went to his new video and left a vengeful comment. Then he messages me sorry just chill bro.
Hey when u say turn off the effects are u talking about when you upload they prompt you if you'd like to let them improve this video? Because I never let them enhance it. I think this color loss is caused because those greens are so close together on the color scale and their encoding just changes them to the same in order to decrease data size. I wish I could improve it, its so epic, it actually made me cry a few times by the end, but thats because i used the saddest Beethoven song ever in it. Thanks for the support goat lord

NP Zeus Wink
A little hint -> It's really hard to understand what the old man is saying. Maybe its only me, but if you speak more loud (dem english skilz) it'd probably more understnadable Big Grin
You are so right. I've stopped streaming while talking since I cant quit babbling like an idiot the whole time. Dude, did you hear? The Official Channel! My Video!! Exposed to 1.1 million subs. Its only been a few hours and it has 9000 views!! Didn't I tell you this was happening?! They even fixed so many issues like this video quality issue in this post, and they keep improving the games features! And you sir, you were the very first person that liked my videos and playing style. I won't ever forget you Voakie The Goat Lord Master of Dealing With It. I'll get you Wun Wun's autograph!

Hey, why do you use 60FPS rendering? Just use 30?
I'm looking for contributors to create content about Agar.io : Click to read the thread
(03-16-2016, 11:54 AM)AgarHQ Wrote: Hey, why do you use 60FPS rendering? Just use 30?
I always record in 60fps, i think i tested it at 30 and it wasnt as smooth, though I may be wrong. This quality loss issue that I started this thread for was actually resolved by agario and youtube somehow, i wish theyd tell me how they did it so I can upload the video to my channel. Awesome header btw. I'm an idiot! I had no idea that agarioforums was a game! That explains so much. I added a link to these forums in my agario thank u vid and all my agario streams descriptions. I really hope they link to my video on here somewhere like they said! I hope you join my streams sometime again, there are some crazy people in my chatroom that keep spreading love to everyone! Oh and no more "92 year old plays agario!"
(03-15-2016, 08:51 PM)GZeusKriest Wrote: You are so right. I've stopped streaming while talking since I cant quit babbling like an idiot the whole time. Dude, did you hear? The Official Channel! My Video!! Exposed to 1.1 million subs. Its only been a few hours and it has 9000 views!! Didn't I tell you this was happening?! They even fixed so many issues like this video quality issue in this post, and they keep improving the games features! And you sir, you were the very first person that liked my videos and playing style. I won't ever forget you Voakie The Goat Lord Master of Dealing With It. I'll get you Wun Wun's autograph!

Woow, congratulations!!

Thanks so much :3

(Thanking and congratulating in the same post is kinda awkward xD, sorry for the late reply, you didnt quote me so i havent goten a notification)

(03-16-2016, 11:54 AM)AgarHQ Wrote: Hey, why do you use 60FPS rendering? Just use 30?

Rendering in 60FPS with a 60FPS source seems like a logix thing to do.