Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
【ᖇᎥᑭ】 Clan Recruiting
Music 
Ok So I decided to make a new Clan Called 【ᖇᎥᑭ】(Rest In Peace).We only Have 1 member Because i created the clan yesterday i have a youtube and everything for the clan But i just started the youtube also and i wanted to try to make this clan a good clan !  Tongue
But I Need some member's! Lvl 15+ Can join ! Also Our Youtube   Smile vis https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnEKhv...7b_pCZ6OoA ! To Join Email  ME An Apply @ [email protected] if u are lvl 14 or 13 u might be able to get in but send me a screenshot of your lvl so that i know your lvl 14 , 13 , 15 + to join!   After we recruit alot of people u can still pLay with the clan tag rip ! i might even open the clan to lvl 1 and up can join idk yet lets see how it goes! Idea [Image: hqdefault.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes RIP Clan's post:
  • Patrik
My Skype Is Rip.Clan.Agario Name : Robert Harvey : Picture Team Rip : Bio Blinking 
Nice dude i will consider it Big Grin I saw ur YT vid
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patrik's post:
  • RIP Clan
i'm a lvl 70 player but the problem might be is that i can't make videos... but if you would consider to put me in the clan i would like to hear from you
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱᎥᎶᕼTᗴᖇ's post:
  • RIP Clan
(02-16-2016, 01:25 AM)RIP Clan Wrote: Ok So I decided to make a new Clan Called 【ᖇᎥᑭ】(Rest In Peace).We only Have 1 member Because i created the clan yesterday i have a youtube and everything for the clan But i just started the youtube also and i wanted to try to make this clan a good clan !  Tongue
But I Need some member's! Lvl 15+ Can join ! Also Our Youtube   Smile vis https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnEKhv...7b_pCZ6OoA ! To Join Email  ME An Apply @ [email protected] if u are lvl 14 or 13 u might be able to get in but send me a screenshot of your lvl so that i know your lvl 14 , 13 , 15 + to join!   After we recruit alot of people u can still pLay with the clan tag rip ! i might even open the clan to lvl 1 and up can join idk yet lets see how it goes! Idea [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

HEY can I join im over lvl 70 I can do every trick and my highest score is 75K!

HEY CAN I join im lvl 70 pro and I can do any tricks add me on Skype: agario131 pic: anonymous
(02-21-2016, 05:37 PM)agario player Wrote:
(02-16-2016, 01:25 AM)RIP Clan Wrote: Ok So I decided to make a new Clan Called 【ᖇᎥᑭ】(Rest In Peace).We only Have 1 member Because i created the clan yesterday i have a youtube and everything for the clan But i just started the youtube also and i wanted to try to make this clan a good clan !  Tongue

HEY can I join im over lvl 70 I can do every trick and my highest score is 75K!

HEY CAN I join im lvl 70 pro and I can do any tricks add me on Skype: safar hameed pic: anonymous

Theres already a clan called RIP -.-
Youtube Channel:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moe's post:
  • RIP Clan
Hi I would like to join. This would be my first clan and I'm Lvl 37 with a high score of 108k and many 50k+ gameplay a. Also I have a YT channel but I don't only post agario but I will start to post this week.
Pls let me know if I can join soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MC3 Ranger's post:
  • RIP Clan
(02-21-2016, 03:02 PM)ℱᎥᎶᕼTᗴᖇ Wrote: i'm a lvl 70 player but the problem might be is that i can't make videos... but if you would consider to put me in the clan i would like to hear from you

Yea srry computer been down for maintance

(02-23-2016, 12:17 AM)MC3 Ranger Wrote: Hi I would like to join. This would be my first clan and I'm Lvl 37 with a high score of 108k and many 50k+ gameplay a. Also I have a YT channel but I don't only post agario but I will start to post this week.

OK ! welcome to the clan!

(02-22-2016, 01:32 PM)Mild Wrote:

Theres already a clan called RIP -.- not that i know of !
(02-23-2016, 01:54 AM)RIP Clan Wrote:
(02-21-2016, 03:02 PM)ℱᎥᎶᕼTᗴᖇ Wrote: i'm a lvl 70 player but the problem might be is that i can't make videos... but if you would consider to put me in the clan i would like to hear from you

Yea srry computer been down for maintance

(02-23-2016, 12:17 AM)MC3 Ranger Wrote: Hi I would like to join. This would be my first clan and I'm Lvl 37 with a high score of 108k and many 50k+ gameplay a. Also I have a YT channel but I don't only post agario but I will start to post this week.

OK ! welcome to the clan!

(02-22-2016, 01:32 PM)Mild Wrote:

Theres already a clan called RIP -.- not that i know of !
Please type outside of the quote, and you should ALWAYS look up your clan name to see if the tag is taken.
Youtube Channel:
Don't you have a Skype or something of that source?
Tried messaging you in email, didn't go though ;/
So i was wondering, my Skype is kiiingzzx
Level 30,14 years old.