Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: How often do you play AGF/Agar.io?
Never
Sometimes/occasionally
Everyday
All the time. More than once a day. I need halp
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How often do you play AGF/Agar.io?
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Robin , Sora
AGF is my life but i can't play much but I still play for few min a day....
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Oh boy, back when I would play agar.io a ton and I found the agf server.... bam. I stopped playing agar.io and played agf for hours, several times a day. I spent way to much playing because my grades started slacking and so I took a long break. Not gonna lie, it's hard to leave the server for such a long time because it so much fun to play on. Now I only play rarely, getting pwned by teams is the worst part.

--- Agar.io split runner and his coach ---

[Image: c4d9df0.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Yo's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(02-23-2017, 03:47 PM)Nuggz Wrote: How often do you play AGF/Agar.io?

And which one you prefer ?

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I have more of streaks of days when I play and not. There was my sister with my little niece (almost 2 years old) at home for past 2 weeks and I played (or rather we spectated) the game everyday for at least a quarter or two twice w day or so. More because it made her laughing. She liked to watch the balls. Before that I didn't play for some days.

So for me it's more like I play everyday for a week or two. Then I don't play for the same time. Sometimes I open the game, start playing, I am eaten a minute later by slowteamers and that's it. I close browser's tab and I am done with the game for that day.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I play every f*****g day at least 1 match
[-] The following 1 user Likes bill24's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
I play multiple times a day lately. I prefer AGF

I wish it was easier to play on mobile though
I tried a clone of Agario (there is not any app for Windows Phone afaik, and this is what I use) and I can't enjoy it all. But I am a bit out of date, I don't use phone to play at all. I gave some mobile games few tries and it's simply not for me. Maybe some other type of games, strategies or sth, where it is more about plannig moves than being quick would make me a mobile games player. Idk.

For sure I will try again at least once more in few decades when I retire Big Grin
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t