Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super awwwesome frog skins for all your frog skin needs *now taking mlg requests*
(02-20-2017, 05:10 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 04:28 AM)savant Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Robin Wrote: TBH to many people it is really messed up... making jokes about the 9/11 is really not funny....

Nope... in this case it actually is funny.
I mean c'mon... that caricature of a jew was freaking ridiculous, not to mention the insinuation that the jews did 9/11 in the first place... and thats what makes it great.

You see, with my help you could figure it out finally ... but I think you still need a little tip :

"caricature", use a caricature of the towers, and then maybe the *joke* works, BUT sure not with a real picture of that disaster  Exclamation Using a real picture is irreverent  Exclamation
I don't see the difference.
And I don't think I figured anything out. I just explained the joke to you. Maybe you really didn't get it.
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Relax
(02-20-2017, 02:37 PM)savant Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Robin Wrote: TBH to many people it is really messed up... making jokes about the 9/11 is really not funny....

I mean c'mon... that caricature of a jew was freaking ridiculous, not to mention the insinuation that the jews did 9/11 in the first place... and thats what makes it great.

You see, with my help you could figure it out finally ... but I think you still need a little tip :

"caricature", use a caricature of the towers, and then maybe the *joke* works, BUT sure not with a real picture of that disaster  Exclamation Using a real picture is irreverent  Exclamation
And I don't think I figured anything out. I just explained the joke to you. Maybe you really didn't get it.

That is exactly YOUR problem, you dont WANT to see it. Try harder to think, why @Sora deleted it  Exclamation
If you still didn't get it, seems you have an other problem also  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-20-2017, 02:46 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 02:37 PM)savant Wrote:

That is exactly YOUR problem, you dont WANT to see it. Try harder to think, why @Sora deleted it  Exclamation
If you still didn't get it, seems you have an other problem also  Exclamation

Big Grin

He deleted it because some loudmouth whiners asked him to. #pciscancer
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes savant's post:
  • Relax
Oh lil boy is angry, let it out, let it out  Exclamation

*funny*

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation