Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose and buy wooden floor
Heating of the heat of the earth's interior more and more be current, but heating of the heat of the earth's interior has a lot of demand to the floor, " level of floor of ground radiate heating " had come on stage, warm to concerning the ground floor of heat source, wood spreads outfit and product to choose to have corresponding regulation in the standard. Floor of choose and buy of heating of use terrestrial heat must " suit the remedy to the case " , each respect such as layer of qualitative, ply, mat has material to ask certainly. 

◆ bamboo floor and heat-resisting of floor of pure real wood are changeful form

Floor of the heat of the earth's interior is aggrandizement compound floor and real wood are multilayer floor, floor of qualitative to bamboo terrestrial heat and floor of pure real wood cannot " be competent " this " type of work " . From the point of deflection size, although deflection of common bamboo floor is smaller than real wood floor, but want ambitious Yu Jiang to change compound floor and real wood multilayer floor, so, in environment of the heat of the earth's interior, use common bamboo floor to be put in particular risk. 

If use floor board of pure real wood at environment of the heat of the earth's interior, the floor should have been installed as far as possible, what floor lock is in is bring about to close in taking strict precautions against a floor to install a process repeatedly coating is destroyed, make the floor is out of shape along with generation of air humidity change. Additional, the area should be checked before installation whether smooth level off, the arenaceous bead that is like the protruding outside having should be handled, prevent arenaceous bead to cause the moistureproof coating damaged of moistureproof film and floor.  Today okay.
Would delete this...
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Relax , Squirrel , ℱIRE , ✨101✨
I would purge this spammer Wink

If I could lel
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[Image: p0jufFQ.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • ℱIRE
Dude, I can't keep a wooden floor wooden  Dodgy Angel
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"