[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Supergirl
You should be happy... lol
[Image: Robin.png]
(02-23-2017, 01:22 AM)Nuggz Wrote: I'M TRIGGERED

What mean "triggered" ?

Confused
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(02-24-2017, 06:22 AM)Supergirl Wrote:

What mean "triggered" ?

Confused

It seems to be some new slang, who knows... "triggered" is often used when an expected/awaitred-for event happens, perhaps in a particular way, and delivers a verbal response.

It can also mean that someone "pushed someones buttons" -- you know, for example, if I start playing with pink doughnuts....... that you got them to respond to something emotionally-sensitive to them.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl
(02-24-2017, 06:54 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

What mean "triggered" ?

Confused

It seems to be some new slang, who knows... "triggered" is often used when an expected/awaitred-for event happens, perhaps in a particular way, and delivers a verbal response.

It can also mean that someone "pushed someones buttons" -- you know, for example, if I start playing with pink doughnuts....... that you got them to respond to something emotionally-sensitive to them.

That's legit nothing like the "teen triggered" XD

Triggered is basically if someone called me bad at AGF (cough top 3 cough) I would get really mad at them.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
@Supergirl let me give you a good explanation of triggered... if you pull the trigger on a gun, then you are essentially shooting something. So, if someone is triggered, that means someone pulled their emotional trigger, and everyone should look out for the bullet (they are either going to freak out and give you a verbal lashing or a physical one) Big Grin <----that guy seems to be misplaced. I'm not triggered, unless you are a giant bee in my house, that may trigger me, or cause me to pull the trigger on my shot gun. I mean wacking a girthy bee 100 times with a shoe could likely get me stung, and I'm not about that. Wink

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

[-] The following 4 users Like DTricksplit's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Lucyfer, Robin , Supergirl
Sorry for a bit of offtopic, but do you really own a shotgun? And keep it at home?
(02-24-2017, 02:35 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: ... on my shot gun. 
I mean, you probably do, but what I want to say is this is such a huge difference between USA and EU. Here you simply can't have a weapon like this at home (unless you have a permission, sort of license which isn't easy to get). And furthermore you would have to keep it in a safe or a sort of armored cabinet. What makes it useless in an emergency, when there is a bee or killer wasp flying around the head Wink
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 2 users Like Lucyfer's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Robin
I hate nobody******************
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
Shotguns are good haha. Very fun to shoot. Big Grin

I also hate my health problems.

This is my 100th post too. Wink
[Image: narej.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Narej's post:
  • cuntnugg3t
(02-25-2017, 05:37 AM)Narej Wrote: Shotguns are good haha. Very fun to shoot. Big Grin

I also hate my health problems.

This is my 100th post too. Wink

Congrats narej Cool
(02-09-2017, 05:37 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: I hate when people say the word 'drama'

It literally causes more drama, even if there wan't any in the first place.

drama alert nation now over 5 thousand drama hungry subscribers! subscribe for more updates on the latest drama!

[Image: giphy.gif]
You heard the man.
Grats @Narej and I don't get what thread is for? Lol
(02-24-2017, 06:54 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

What mean "triggered" ?

Confused

(02-24-2017, 02:35 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: @Supergirl let me give you a good explanation of triggered... if you pull the trigger on a gun, then you are essentially shooting something.  So, if someone is triggered, that means someone pulled their emotional trigger, and everyone should look out for the bullet (they are either going to freak out and give you a verbal lashing or a physical one)  Big Grin <----that guy seems to be misplaced. I'm not triggered, unless you are a giant bee in my house, that may trigger me, or cause me to pull the trigger on my shot gun.  I mean wacking a girthy bee 100 times with a shoe could likely get me stung, and I'm not about that. Wink
Thank you both for trying ("trying", not because you did not explain it good, "trying", because I am to stupid to understand it) to explain me  Exclamation

Wink

I am close to understand it, but it's hard for me, not knowing every word from english language  Exclamation

So, it is kinda something where someone fill oil into the fire (<- about "talking situations) !?
If it is this way, I still dont understand who from both is "triggered"  Exclamation
The one who get angry first ?
or
The one who try to make the first one more angry ?

Confused

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
I said I dont hate anybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes, give love, thats much better and a tip : it also feels better  Exclamation

Big Grin