Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agario Tokyo Ghoul Idea
An agario should be made with the same mechanics as the agarioforums private server with a tokyo ghoul touch added to it. In the anime Tokyo Ghoul has creatures called ghouls, and these ghouls have look just like humans but have things called a "kagune(s)" that come out from the back of them. Kagunes are like tails or wings that are made of a liquid that is strong. Different types of kagunes have benefits over other types and disadvantages
Kagune types:

Bikaku (Balance): This type would be a normal cell played in agarioforums.

Rinkaku (Striking power): This type would perform differently by being able to absorb other cells slightly faster than a normal cell. The downfall would be not being able to use this specialized ability against a normal (Bikaku) cell.

Koukaku (Specialize in defense): This type would perform differently in agarioforums by being able not get eaten by other cells as fast as a normal (Bikaku) cell. This type of cell would be at the cost of being slightly slower than a normal (Bikaku) cell.

Ukaku (Specialize in speed): This type of cell would be slightly faster than the normal (Bikaku) cell. But the downfall would be that it can get eaten by a Koukaku cell significantly faster. 

These kagunes are set to be more advantageous over another according to how Tokyo Ghoul has them set up. Ukaku>Bikaku>Rinkaku>Koukaku>Ukaku 

I know some things may be unfair and such but I tried to make them balanced. Remeber this is just an idea, and I want to know what you guys think about it
[Image: gsL7GeP.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ∫eidøµ's post:
  • Honest
Wow neat ideas, I like it!
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
(02-15-2016, 12:55 AM)Honest Wrote: Wow neat ideas, I like it!

Thanks for replying man glad to see that you think it is a neat idea
[Image: gsL7GeP.png]