Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE TRUE BEST PLAYERS ON AGF
(01-31-2017, 11:39 PM)Relax Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 07:35 PM)Conquest Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 06:58 PM)plsdonteatme Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 01:49 PM)Conquest Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 12:04 AM)plsdonteatme Wrote: who dat boi

"What if everyone on the internet is Toaster and only you are real?" ~ Relax ~ Toasters Alt

idk this person

(01-30-2017, 12:46 AM)Tharos Wrote: You forget me Apix.

Wait...

I'm bad

(You're the best camper, multi-tabber, farmer, noob.)

faze apix? what wtf

(01-31-2017, 12:11 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: The true best players on AGF are the players who display good sportsmanship, respect other players and them selves. The best players  are good losers as well as good winners.
The best players on AGF, will often stop along the way to help a little noob, who they see is struggling to stay alive. The best players on AGF are loyal to their teaming partners and respect there skills and efforts.
The best players on AGF don't spam the chat boxes and remain respectful to others in the chat boxes. The best players in AGF quite often say good bye into the chat boss before they leave and thank the players for the level of skill they provided, to make AGF a great game for you.
Good players upgrade the skill level of  other players when you get a chance. After all, with out the other players including NOOBS,  there would be no game for you to play, even if the game is there. 

So now you all can judge for your selves. Are you one of the best players in AGF?

die

@TheLegend27 is his alt.
LMAO THAT'S ACTUALLY MY ALT

And you are his alt.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 2 users Like Conquest's post:
  • Apix , Relax
(01-31-2017, 12:11 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: The true best players on AGF are the players who display good sportsmanship, respect other players and them selves. The best players  are good losers as well as good winners.
The best players on AGF, will often stop along the way to help a little noob, who they see is struggling to stay alive. The best players on AGF are loyal to their teaming partners and respect there skills and efforts.
The best players on AGF don't spam the chat boxes and remain respectful to others in the chat boxes. The best players in AGF quite often say good bye into the chat boss before they leave and thank the players for the level of skill they provided, to make AGF a great game for you.
Good players upgrade the skill level of  other players when you get a chance. After all, with out the other players including NOOBS,  there would be no game for you to play, even if the game is there. 

So now you all can judge for your selves. Are you one of the best players in AGF?

Truly the best post about good players I have ever seen. Good job dood
[Image: Robin.png]
This list is so average it's an insult.

3/10

Kappa
[-] The following 2 users Like Kappa's post:
  • Apix , Relax