Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there! Crashpc arrived :-)
Hey. Thanks for good words. I see some you comment about, but that is not a case, as I've changed my nick many times because of this, trying to figure out what's happening. Nope. That happened first time, when I ruled the room with "devastator nick and attitude". People with no apparent connection slowly but gradually ganged up on me, so I was done. Fair enaugh. Then I changed my nick and my behavior.

Those lousy bullies I talk about, will bully everybody. Guy spawns, gets 100pts big, hides under the virus, and these 20000 team bullies come and sacrifice themselves at all costs to get this little nothing, which will not give them any significant food. Again, again, and again. Pathetic, lowest behavior. Experimental mode is poisoned most...

Where my knowledge lacks is connection places/servers. I simply go agar.io, and that's it. Maybe, there are better comunities, which I don't know about. Will look around.

Anyway, thank you!
@Crashpc
Agario is very unfriendly game for soloists now. The amount of big teams who kill 10 times smaller cells rushing on them and ramming all in their sight is too high to enjoy the game as before.
Most of the servers are like this: number 1 and 2 are team mates with 30k mass total, the third guy is 3k. And of course as soon as they spot him, he is gone.

I would love to see how quick it is now for newcomers to quit the game for good compared to prior slow-teaming era. That's because I simply can't imagine a way for a newcomer to enjoy the game. I may be completely wrong, who knows, but I wish I knew it.

So, start teaming and become the ugly one or train your patience trying to eat somthing impossible to eat without a mistake from its site. Whatever path you choose, enjoy your game (games are to enjoy them).
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(04-10-2017, 07:56 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: @Crashpc
Agario is very unfriendly game for soloists now. The amount of big teams who kill 10 times smaller cells rushing on them and ramming all in their sight is too high to enjoy the game as before.
Most of the servers are like this: number 1 and 2 are team mates with 30k mass total, the third guy is 3k. And of course as soon as they spot him, he is gone.

I would love to see how quick it is now for newcomers to quit the game for good compared to prior slow-teaming era. That's because I simply can't imagine a way for a newcomer to enjoy the game. I may be completely wrong, who knows, but I wish I knew it.

So, start teaming and become the ugly one or train your patience trying to eat somthing impossible to eat without a mistake from its site. Whatever path you choose, enjoy your game (games are to enjoy them).

Hey. That is about spot on, on what happens these days. Maybe, just maybe, they get bored one day, and it will be okay again. Or maybe not. :-)
Wish you good luck with playing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crashpc's post:
  • Lucyfer
Bienvenue dans la communauté. Big Grin
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s