Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there! Crashpc arrived :-)
Hello.

My name is Petr, The geeky (hi-tech stuff?) guy. I do electronics engineering, beginenr programming and stuff around technology.
Came here for some tips after another hour playing(I have past 100 hours played) quite disgusted of how it goes in agario rooms. I´t just a game I know...
People are teaming up there BIG TIME!. Like four or five people teams killing anything lanrger than 50 in the room. Crazy stuff.
Hope I find my way to enjoy the game again after some reading.
Good luck to all good people anyway! :-)
[-] The following 7 users Like Crashpc's post:
  • Conquest, Final, Robin , Sora, Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic
(01-19-2017, 01:55 PM)Crashpc Wrote: Hello.

My name is Petr, The geeky (hi-tech stuff?) guy. I do electronics engineering, beginenr programming and stuff around technology.
Came here for some tips after another hour playing(I have past 100 hours played) quite disgusted of how it goes in agario rooms. I´t just a game I know...
People are teaming up there BIG TIME!. Like four or five people teams killing anything lanrger than 50 in the room. Crazy stuff.

Hi @Crashpc

I think teaming is here to stay but i also think teams should use some common sense. I also think teams drive away  beginner players. You should become active in our forum. Play AGF ffa or Pro . Teams can be a problem here to some times but it usually isnt to bad. We have some great team killers here and great peeps too.
Bullies have personal issues.
I mean I forgot to describe that this happens in Experimental mode. And it´s a problem. I would very often destroy two members teams, but they´re like HUGE and in four, killing literally anything, and even sacrificing themselves to help other members of the team to win. There is no way to run away, as they´re comfortably eating everything in the room. Anything in size over 130 is dead for sure. Shame. I see that I´m in some kind of beginner, and you cannot see how new guy can play, but when two cells are going at me, I usually don´t have a problem to make them do facepalms (and die seconds before) :-). Even three, if they don´t know how to sacrifice and tricksplit fast. But four teams, where my cell is in size little over the other guy cell size (he´s split to 16 to eat viruses), and three others are covering him, that is a no go. No way. I thought it´s not legal to team up in Experimental, and I would handle some help, but this is really ruining the room.
Hello Crashpc! Your name is very relatable for me... Oh, how glad am I that's behind me. You know, I liked AMD. Just because of the fact that I had an AMD processor (lol).

Now that I also have a proper GPU in my system, no more crashs. (So either AMDs APUs are shit or the drivers are shit. Both maybe? Big Grin) Let's see how high AMD will be Ryzen soon...

But yea, welcome to the community! Hope to see you stick around Smile
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Sora
Welcome to the community.

Welcome aboard!!

I just now posted something, and think I made a mistake in thinking you were the "Vic" I met on Discord.

(Yeah, reading a message from 'Vic' in your Intro thread, and realizing he said he hadn't posted an Intro yet.... even these things finally get processed by a rodent's mind, such as I...)

Welcome aboard, and I hope that you have some fun here!

I love your name -- like "crash test dummy" but more for I.T. people. (lol)

I hope you're not a guy living off the avails of other people's I.T. graveyard, but there was a few years in my very distant past, where I can remember stuff like that.

All the best to you, and looking forward to anything you share with us!
May all your neighbourhoods be peaceful!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Voakie: Hey. My first PC was overclocked Intel Celeron 366MHz@550MHz, and it died. Only 128Megs of RAM made it! :-) Then I jumped AMD and Ati, and yes, it was all trouble, heat and more trouble. So I´m back to Intel now.
I´m not BFU anymore, but I remember for these days. Now I still like the nick... Hope you do well with you new AMD. I´m still unsure about that company.

Vic: Thank you!I hope I manage to stay around, as I still play Agario. (And not sure about racegameio, as I made some very fast times (like first five), but those get deleted on weekly basis?)

Squirrel: Hey. Thank you for moral support. I like my "easy" name too. I can go along with ordinary people, getting more extrovert, but I´m happier to stay in smaller comunities of clever people. It´s exhausting for me to see all that ignorance around. But yeah, gyms, parties, whatever! :-)
Welcome to the on-going Agario community, Here, You'll see a whole variety of things such as:
Clans
Videos
Gameplay
and many more
I just want to let you know that If you do need help with anything (forum related) Don't hesitate to ask me and I will reply to you as soon as possible! Take care
-Storms
Build a bridge and get over it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Storm網's post:
  • Crashpc
Current situation looks rather pathetic in experimental mode, so I´m more likely to actually END playing agario. It´s not very well made, when there is no way how to fight back. Slither works that way. You can cower, and you can attack. Not with agario. You only can die, when there is big bully on the block.

dang dude, cant imagine 5 man teams. welp, hope you find a way to enjoy agf Smile
Welcome to community Crashpc, hopefully you find our community interesting and keep enjoying.......Wink
[Image: Robin.png]
The most annoying thing is that they act like quite regular users, untill I start to destroy one of these. They let live the big guy who is spread in most pieces to eat viruses, and he lets them too. Once I manage to eat great chunk of the big guy, they all come at me, or they boost him so I cannot eat him, and with rest power, they push viruses from many sides to kill me. It´s really insane. I´m quite angry because of this teaming behavior. Can´t win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crashpc's post:
  • Robin
(01-31-2017, 06:14 PM)Crashpc Wrote: The most annoying thing is that they act like quite regular users, untill I start to destroy one of these. They let live the big guy who is spread in most pieces to eat viruses, and he lets them too. Once I manage to eat great chunk of the big guy, they all come at me, or they boost him so I cannot eat him, and with rest power, they push viruses from many sides to kill me.  It´s really insane. I´m quite angry because of this teaming behavior. Can´t win.

That is totally normal you just to be able to predick what they are going to do, if you know that then you can counter him. Just watch Karla play solo you will learn a lot.
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Hey. Watched lots of vids, seen an applied many tactic moves, and I must stand by my words. There are some lousy bullies teams killing everything out there. There is only way to die. I also haven't seen any single occurence on the playground where skilled player would kill these big teams. Noone.
Only what changed is my attitude about it. While they kill me sooner or later, fighting against unfair enemies gave me some good "last resort" war skills....
(04-09-2017, 08:03 PM)Crashpc Wrote: Hey. Watched lots of vids, seen an applied many tactic moves, and I must stand by my words. There are some lousy bullies teams killing everything out there. There is only way to die. I also haven't seen any single occurence on the playground where skilled player would kill these big teams. Noone.
Only what changed is my attitude about it. While they kill me sooner or later, fighting against unfair enemies gave me some good "last resort" war skills....

What you said, really speaks to another issue...

Everyone wants to have fun, and for most people "having fun" os partly accomplished by being with friends, and partly by "winning" (or succeeding at whatever their goal is).

When they come upon someone not in their group, who starts pulling them apart, they probably won't like it, and may "gang up" on you.

It's never happened to me (where I was just "too good" at something for people to deal with me in a game), but you just have to learn to not let things like that get to you.

I believe that winning isn't everything -- that really, having fun requires people... and more specifically, people who like you.

If I were doing to well at a game, and no-one was talking to me (instead of "at me", if you know what I mean), I'd try to put some of those skills away for a bit, have fun with them. letting them get the upper hand a bit and trying more to talk to them.

Omce enough like ya, if someone gangs up on you, then someone will join your side! Wink

~eyes glaze over~

I can recall a game I played on a new place I'd just joined. I'd played the game at other places before... and was approached by a gal who'd "killed it" the previous game, and this time around, everyone was against her, and wasn't letting her even get started. (It was more a long-term game that could last months...)

Somehow she'd heard that I'd played before, started talking to me, and I was a push-over to join with her. I love playing for the 'underdog', and was a sucker for talking to any gal. ~grin~

Before long, we had a solid team, and she won again! (Well, "we" won, but she was our leader, and a big part of it.)

We became fast friends.... so solid, that she was my "best man" at my wedding. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!