Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Crazy Project, we need people to make it come true...
Hello Guys!

I have an idea for an crazy project for agario. I wont say anything about right here, please leave your skype or email  in the comments. With your help, we can make this project, a reality. 

P.S: After leaving your skype or email, I'll contact you giving the link to our discord chat. Note that if you do not have Discord, I'll tell you how to join it, its really easy and free!

Hi again guys.

Ive been seeing alot of people dont want to join because they dont know what the project is.
Our go is to write a 10 word sentencein the agario leaderboard, something cool like "we agario players can do anything in our awesome lifes" (that was just a shitty example). I know someone has already done this before, but so what?? ITS FUN ANYWAYS! To make this a reality we need alot of skilled people. More than 10 or 15.

Thanks again, jucmaluco.

P.S 2- If you guys want to go right to the invite link, here is the invitation: https://discord.gg/Qp6Bg34
I did that once when I still was in my clan. Well, we got it working for a few seconds... kind of hard though! Big Grin

Good luck!
[Image: Voakie.png]
(01-17-2017, 12:20 AM)AgarioJuc Wrote: I have an idea for an crazy project for agario. I wont say anything about right here, please leave your skype or email  in the comments. With your help, we can make this project, a reality. 

P.S: After leaving your skype or email, I'll contact you giving the link to our discord chat. Note that if you do not have Discord, I'll tell you how to join it, its really easy and free!

Ive been seeing alot of people dont want to join because they dont know what the project is.
Our go is to write a 10 word sentencein the agario leaderboard, something cool like "we agario players can do anything in our awesome lifes" (that was just a shitty example). I know someone has already done this before, but so what?? ITS FUN ANYWAYS! To make this a reality we need alot of skilled people. More than 10 or 15.

There is no need to ask people for either an e-mail address or a Skype name, since that is what I consider privileged information.

Instead, create an invitation that never expires in the Discord channel, and post that invitation here instead.

That is safe.

Safer is always better.

(And for anyone who doesn't know how to use Discord, feel free to talk to me, or you can PM The author. They're right -- it's easy to use and free. Although, how secure it is, I still have questions about.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • run SPOT run
I joined your channel on Discord, but there was just you and TM in there

I'm down to help you with your project, so we can talk on there when you're online !