Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TM Soloists Helper, Honorable mention
Highest score for me ( us ) so far.  I had a tiny helper by the name of TM Soloists Helper, who was busy doing what tiny helpers do. I know Helper died many times, but remained faithful. How long Helper was helping me before I noticed I have no idea. (very small)

So honorable mention goes to Soloists Helper and thanks Big Grin  Was fun

[Image: 44222k.gif]
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 3 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Sora, ✨101✨
(01-08-2017, 03:13 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Highest score for me ( us ) so far.  I had a tiny helper by the name of TM Soloists Helper, who was busy doing what tiny helpers do. I know Helper died many times, but remained faithful. How long Helper was helping me before I noticed I have no idea. (very small)

OMG you have our own skin  Smile
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zumbiro's post:
  • ™ Chronic
Whaaaat?

You're pretty much famous Tongue
Nice 44k. Wink Now I need to hire some Final helpers. Tongue

I need a cuntnugget helper too Big Grin

Someone was helping me for a while named xpeke or something like that... I always try to find people on here that teamed with me but can't find them most of the time.

When are we gonna start practicing our teaming skillz??
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Supergirl
(01-08-2017, 03:43 PM)Zumbiro Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 03:13 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Highest score for me ( us ) so far.  I had a tiny helper by the name of TM Soloists Helper, who was busy doing what tiny helpers do. I know Helper died many times, but remained faithful. How long Helper was helping me before I noticed I have no idea. (very small)

hey @Zumbiro   Was that you helping me? and if it was what name do you usually use when you're playing?  Just curious .
(01-08-2017, 05:24 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: I need a cuntnugget helper too Big Grin

Someone was helping me for a while named xpeke or something like that... I always try to find people on here that teamed with me but can't find them most of the time.

I am in  Exclamation

Heart

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
(01-08-2017, 05:24 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: I need a cuntnugget helper too Big Grin

I have seen that name to a couple times just lately.  I will pm you about teaming so no one will see our secret game plays and amazing moves Big Grin
(01-08-2017, 07:04 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

hey @Zumbiro   Was that you helping me? and if it was what name do you usually use when you're playing?  Just curious .

A 2v1? Easy. Remember @TM Soloist, you still need to try and beat me... Kappa I've seen @Zumbiro play too...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
UWS (UnitedWeStand) for the win! The most skilled clan, in my opinion... Kappa

(PS. Yes, I'm in that clan...)
~Gravity X
(01-09-2017, 02:18 PM)Gravity X Wrote: UWS (UnitedWeStand) for the win! The most skilled clan, in my opinion... Kappa

So was that you  helping me? I don't know who it was.

(01-09-2017, 02:16 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote:

A 2v1? Easy. Remember @TM Soloist, you still need to try and beat me... Kappa I've seen @Zumbiro play too...

I don't know if it was @Zumbiro. Don't know who it was really. @CantREKTMe  And I look for you when I'm playing but I never see you unless you use a different name. I do see a cell with REKT on it but u said before it wasn't you. I'm not that good but I AM persistent and Vengeful and agressive  Big Grin  . I think I play different than most peeps. But Bring it Dude  lol. Its all good and for fun. Big Grin
(01-09-2017, 02:59 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:18 PM)Gravity X Wrote: UWS (UnitedWeStand) for the win! The most skilled clan, in my opinion... Kappa

I don't know if it was @Zumbiro. Don't know who it was really. @CantREKTMe  And I look for you when I'm playing but I never see you unless you use a different name. I do see a cell with REKT on it but u said before it wasn't you. I'm not that good but I AM persistent and Vengeful and agressive  Big Grin  . I think I play different than most peeps. But Bring it Dude  lol. Its all good and for fun. Big Grin

I'm the only Zumbiro, If you see this name   㴀ΣṪ㴀zยмвเяσ༻緑❥  or  ᑭᕼᗩᑎ丅ᗝᗰ ᗪᗴᗩᗪ⫷Đᑕ⫸    I am real  Smile
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zumbiro's post:
  • Gravity X
(01-09-2017, 04:15 PM)Zumbiro Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 02:59 PM)TM Soloist Wrote:

(01-08-2017, 03:43 PM)Zumbiro Wrote: OMG you have our own skin  Smile

I'm the only Zumbiro, If you see this name   㴀ΣṪ㴀zยмвเяσ༻緑❥  or  ᑭᕼᗩᑎ丅ᗝᗰ ᗪᗴᗩᗪ⫷Đᑕ⫸    I am real  Smile

@Zumbiro Anyone can now copy those names and pretend to be you... Kappa
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Gravity X
Nice @TM Soloist you have your own skin. Nice score too... Kappa
~Gravity X
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gravity X's post:
  • ™ Chronic