Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agarioforums Update!
Any updates you guys think I should make? I am working on releasing an update for Agarioforums and need some ideas to add!

This could be to the forum or to the Agario server at agarioforums.io!

Voting systems? Staff applications? Announcements / updates page? Staff page? About page? Etc.

Feel free to suggest pretty much anything!
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
Alrighty!

1. New Forums Title Icon. It's almost 2 months past Christmas, so that has to be one of the first updates.
2. Maybe the possibility to switch between a light and dark theme (dark theme being what we have now). Just for the sake of being like the game where you can go with a light or dark theme if you so prefer.
3. FAQ page? Always handy to answer questions you get often and/or questions you think we might ask. If someone asks a question, and we could direct them to a FAQ- that'd be great.
4. I'm generally against being able to nominate yourself as possible staff candidate, but if it were others who would nominate you (a minimum of 3 members, which only then would get reviewed by the current staff- or something along those lines- would be a good thing.
5. A more accurate "who's online now" strip, down at the bottom of the forums page. We're not interested in seeing who was active in the last 369 minutes, but we are interested in seeing who is online now.
6.An Announcement page where all the news about the forum and Agario updates/changes gets listed.

I believe these are the most (un)important things right now. As far as I can think of at least.
[-] The following 2 users Like NesGee's post:
  • Noom, Sora
ON the FFA AGF server viruses spawn under you.
I seem to gt big when i play and the viruses spawning under me are always my cause of death
Thats what - She
(02-12-2016, 09:26 AM)NesGee Wrote: Alrighty!

1. New Forums Title Icon. It's almost 2 months past Christmas, so that has to be one of the first updates.
2. Maybe the possibility to switch between a light and dark theme (dark theme being what we have now). Just for the sake of being like the game where you can go with a light or dark theme if you so prefer.
3. FAQ page? Always handy to answer questions you get often and/or questions you think we might ask. If someone asks a question, and we could direct them to a FAQ- that'd be great.
4. I'm generally against being able to nominate yourself as possible staff candidate, but if it were others who would nominate you (a minimum of 3 members, which only then would get reviewed by the current staff- or something along those lines- would be a good thing.
5. A more accurate "who's online now" strip, down at the bottom of the forums page. We're not interested in seeing who was active in the last 369 minutes, but we are interested in seeing who is online now.
6.An Announcement page where all the news about the forum and Agario updates/changes gets listed.

I believe these are the most (un)important things right now. As far as I can think of at least.

Sounds great! I will definitely work on them.
I can try to make a new theme and forum title icon.
I can also create an FAQ page to navigate the forums and play on the server ( the forum software is MyBB, and I have a lot of knowledge over MyBB so the FAQ should be easy ).
I can make a staff suggestions page, where users may go and suggest possible candidates for staff.
The who's online bar is only editable by people with AdminCP access, I cannot directly make it more accurate just by writing code, I would need to have the extra access.
An announcement page should be easy to make, I look to create an admin login for Sora and them, and then have them be able to post announcements. Maybe even make a newsletter for it too.
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]