Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loving the snow!
Be honest, is there anyone else who just sat for, like, a minute playing with the snow? Because I sure did. Wink
~Hori
[-] The following 5 users Like Horizon's post:
  • fedz, Honest, Squirrel , Voakie , ™ Chronic
I played with the snow too, lol.

I never have snow where I live, sadly. =(
Me too! Spent a couple of good minutes playin' with it, makin it snow. Felt like the queen of Frozen. The spawner of the snow. The creator of ice. The santa of the forums. The snower.
Look, to be honest with ya, the snow is honestly the most honest christmas gift one can wish for. It is so delighftul. I mean, what is better than feeling the snow fall? Especially if you don't have snow at your place. Agarioforums delivers <3
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
(12-23-2016, 07:14 PM)Faded Wrote: I played with the snow too, lol.

I never have snow where I live, sadly. =(

you aren't missing too much
real snow doesn't follow your cursor Sad
Wee Willy Winky runs through the town.
Upstairs downstairs, in his nightgown.
Rapping at the windows, crying through the lock.
Are all the children in their beds? For now it's eight o'clock.
(12-23-2016, 07:05 PM)Horizon Wrote: Be honest, is there anyone else who just sat for, like, a minute playing with the snow? Because I sure did. Wink

Honestly :Big Grin I still like messing around with icicles. Its really fun to reach up and bust off a huge icicle and show it off. Or hold them up and let the sun shine through. Smashing them into a thousand glittering pieces is fun too. It's the kid in me I guess. I still like to throw snow balls. But shoveling so much has killed snow for me.
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-23-2016, 07:42 PM)TM Soloist Wrote: Honestly :Big Grin I still like messing around with icicles. Its really fun to reach up and bust off a huge icicle and show it off. Or hold them up and let the sun shine through. Smashing them into a thousand glittering pieces is fun too. It's the kid in me I guess. I still like to throw snow balls. But shoveling so much has killed snow for me.

Hah! In the fond memories of my childhood... making snow forts beneath the surface of the snow at the edge of a hydro field that was next to my friends house... those were good times. Especially when there were cave-ins. lol

The tobogganing down unsafe hills with hairpin turns at the side of a small cliff, ending in a little river at the bottom? Not so much. (lol) Luckily, his house was not that far away, and after we fell through the ice... neither of us developed hypothermia.

Yeah. Every serious chance I get to play with snow with my kids, I take it. But it actually doesn't happen that much in Toronto.

If you want to make a snowman, or castle/etc... there has to be (a) a significant snowfall.... say at least 6-8" (okay, maybe only 2" for a snowman); and (b) packing snow, meaning the temperature has to be below freezing, but not by much.

Oh. And here's a sure-fire sign that I'm crazy. I LOVE shovelling snow! I do my neighbours driveway every chance I get, and I love to make one huge pile of snow on the front yard that the kids can play with, if possible. (And I never add salt-laden snow to that pile, just the nice white stuff, lol)

I'm... so weird, right?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • ™ Chronic