Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can someone help me!!!
Sad 
I play agar.io everyday. 

This game always had lag but the lag has gotten worse. 

A few weeks ago while playing over wifi I kept getting kicked out of servers in the middle of my game. I ended up playing over ethernet and this worked. 

Then the game started becoming sluggish again, and whenever it would lag I would see a message on the bottom left of my screen that would say "waiting for ad from www......" So I installed Ad Blocker. 

This helped a lot until today. This morning I played teams just fine (even though every time i refreshed I kept getting put back in the same session which almost usually never happens. Now, for some reason I cant connect to teams on the regular agar.io website AT ALL. I have tried to clear my cache and cookies with no result. My internet isnt the problem because I got it increased to 70mbps just so I could play agar with no problems. 

The asians usually dont come over here until at night but I can only connect to FFA and the asians are dominating every session there!!!! I've noticed that there is no one in the china servers. 

Please someone help me I just want to play agar but I am close to just putting this game down for good. This is my last effort.

P.S. I am in the united states (georgia to be specific) playing on the North American servers

Someone please help me...

Please help..
(12-11-2016, 11:00 PM)FIXTHELAG Wrote: I play agar.io everyday. 

A few weeks ago while playing over wifi I kept getting kicked out of servers in the middle of my game. I ended up playing over ethernet and this worked.

This almost assuredly points to a WiFi problem, rather than anything else.

(12-11-2016, 11:00 PM)FIXTHELAG Wrote: Then the game started becoming sluggish again, and whenever it would lag I would see a message on the bottom left of my screen that would say "waiting for ad from www......" So I installed Ad Blocker. 

Was that in the arag.io window, or outside it? AdBlocker is great, but I'd also make sure you don't have malware.

(12-11-2016, 11:00 PM)FIXTHELAG Wrote: This helped a lot until today. This morning I played teams just fine (even though every time i refreshed I kept getting put back in the same session which almost usually never happens. Now, for some reason I cant connect to teams on the regular agar.io website AT ALL. I have tried to clear my cache and cookies with no result. My internet isnt the problem because I got it increased to 70mbps just so I could play agar with no problems. 

You have a 70Mbps connection, purely to play agar.io?!

C'mon, you can't be serious.

6Mbps is PLENTY to play the game.

(12-11-2016, 11:00 PM)FIXTHELAG Wrote: The asians usually dont come over here until at night but I can only connect to FFA and the asians are dominating every session there!!!! I've noticed that there is no one in the china servers. 

Please someone help me I just want to play agar but I am close to just putting this game down for good. This is my last effort.

P.S. I am in the united states (georgia to be specific) playing on the North American servers

Please help..

This place has no connection with the real game, so no-one here is really going to be able to help you. But I'd say that your problems are likely to be temporary in nature.

If you still can't enter teams, maybe you could take a screenshot of what happens when you try, and post it here?

I'll try to dig up some nut of wisdom that can help you. :|

But, so far, I'm going with this:

(And, sorry, not trying to incite you to violence, here!)

That great @ss, Murphy, is pushing your buttons!! And he's laughing his @ss off, if you really increased your internet connection to play this game! If I were you, I'd call and see if you could undo that ASAP, and hopefully get your moolah back.

Calm down, talk to us for a bunch, even about something completely unrelated to agar.io!

And once we get you straightened out, and maybe break one of Murphy's legs... (that might be... a challenge, ~cough~ lol), maybe you and I (I play the public 'Teams' variant too) can get together, and show some people how teaming is done. (Where 'Teams' is expected for you FFA-Teams-haters skimming, and just keyed on 'teaming'... Wink)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
@FIXTHELAG
The problem is more on Agar.io site than yours. All we can do is wait, or look for alternative games.
I can't connect to EU FAA third day in a row.

It's more then sure that something is wrong with game servers. There are a lot of poeple complaining about the recent problems on these forums and other places as well.
Australia and Oceania as well as Asia servers are down completely. EU server shows only 1/5 of a number of players who used to play the game.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
ok wifi problem is easy, only use one browser and change graphics to low

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
Switch to agf, that's what I did.

try:
http://agarioforums.io/

FFA can be fun (it's my favorite) but it can get crowded at times since we only have one ffa server rn, also feel free to play EU and Beta++

or try this:
http://agarioforums.io/split/

or:
http://agarioforums.io/pro/

^ I can give you bots on this server if you like
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • run SPOT run , ™ Chronic
(12-11-2016, 11:00 PM)FIXTHELAG Wrote: I play agar.io everyday. 

Then the game started becoming sluggish again, and whenever it would lag I would see a message on the bottom left of my screen that would say "waiting for ad from www......" So I installed Ad Blocker. 

This helped a lot until today. This morning I played teams just fine (even though every time i refreshed I kept getting put back in the same session which almost usually never happens. Now, for some reason I cant connect to teams on the regular agar.io website AT ALL. I have tried to clear my cache and cookies with no result. My internet isnt the problem because I got it increased to 70mbps just so I could play agar with no problems. 

The asians usually dont come over here until at night but I can only connect to FFA and the asians are dominating every session there!!!! I've noticed that there is no one in the china servers. 

Please help..

Like @✨101✨ said come to Agarioforums.io .  Try AGF. Give it a chance. I bet you will love it and as well AGF Pro . The fights for top of the leader board are amazing and fun. And when you come and play the games and score high, do a screen shot and then come to the forum and tell us. If it's high enough your name go's in the top 20 list. Can't beat that. Other cells will bow down to you. lol
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run , ✨101✨
@FIXTHELAG
Is it any better now? It seems they finally fixed something. Australia and Asia are back online. I can play with no lag on EU FFA. Give it a try.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter