Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello i am new here, and I know that Zumbiro told me about this place, and I like it here,
and yes I'm the real Cord. I can say that i know you, especially you Voakie, Zumbiro told me a lot about you.That was my introduction.

[-] The following 2 users Like Cσяd绳一ƬψƬ's post:
  • run SPOT run , Sora
(12-02-2016, 06:10 PM)Cσяd绳一ƬψƬ Wrote: Hello i am new here, and I know that Zumbiro told me about this place, and I like it here,
and yes I'm the real Cord. I can say that i know you, especially you Voakie, Zumbiro told me a lot about you.That was my introduction.

I know you will enjoy. Wink
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Welcom Cord!

Do you play agf btw?
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
(12-02-2016, 06:10 PM)Cσяd绳一ƬψƬ Wrote: Hello i am new here, and I know that Zumbiro told me about this place, and I like it here,

Hi Cord! I'm glad you're the real one, but... well... I wasn't aware we had a fake one! Have you been playing AGF already, and do you have fans? (lol)

It's good that you already know at least one person... there's lots more. Hope you have a lot of fun here, and take some time toi share what's on your mind, when you're not busy playing!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Welcome to the forums! Tongue

Do you play on mobile Agar.io? (iPhone server) if so, I may have seen you.
Hey Cord and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry, but I highly doubt your the real cord, because I've seen his YT and everything, but whatever, welcome anyway. Kappa
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Lucyfer
(12-03-2016, 10:25 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Hey Cord and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry, but I highly doubt your the real cord, because I've seen his YT and everything, but whatever, welcome anyway. Kappa
yt Cord and Zum are friends... anyway, welcome Cord!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • Zumbiro
(12-03-2016, 10:25 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: Hey Cord and welcome to the forums! I'm sorry, but I highly doubt your the real cord, because I've seen his YT and everything, but whatever, welcome anyway. Kappa

frankly I don't care what you think, I know who I am. Big Grin
(12-04-2016, 07:15 AM)run SPOT run Wrote:
yt Cord and Zum are friends... anyway, welcome Cord!
Yeah, I'm friends with him, I am   ☢Kyтяεx-ƬψƬ☢  Tongue
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

(12-04-2016, 12:35 PM)Cσяd绳一ƬψƬ Wrote:

frankly I don't care what you think, I know who I am. Big Grin

Ok then. Kappa
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b