Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ⱥìɾ ⚡ is looking for members
Star 
If you want to join the Ⱥìɾ ⚡ clan please lemme know either email me at [email protected] or comment on this post letting me know. Thanks Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like OfficialChaosTV's post:
  • MistikPLAYZ, Windfall
Bump, comment here or pm me for quickest response if you decide to email me expect a late delay

Late response I don't check every hour only 2 times a day
(02-09-2016, 06:39 AM)OfficialChaosTV Wrote: If you want to join the Ⱥìɾ ⚡ clan please lemme know either email me at [email protected] or comment on this post letting me know. Thanks Smile
hi, how many members are in this clan? i would i guess like to join lol
I would like to join, i am lvl 40 right now and with a solo score of 21k, so teaming would only increase that. I can tricksplit and splitrun, so would like to join.
(02-09-2016, 06:39 AM)OfficialChaosTV Wrote: If you want to join the Ⱥìɾ ⚡ clan please lemme know either email me at [email protected] or comment on this post letting me know. Thanks Smile

hi, i am looking for a clan and i was wondering how many members you guys have.
(02-17-2016, 10:00 PM)Monster Agar.io Wrote:

hi, i am looking for a clan and i was wondering how many members you guys have.

There is 1 leader (Me) 2 Co-leaders, and 2 Members so total of 5 people which includes me if you would like to join lmk we will be happy to have you Wink

(02-17-2016, 09:13 PM)Tron Wrote: I would like to join, i am lvl 40 right now and with a solo score of 21k, so teaming would only increase that. I can tricksplit and splitrun, so would like to join.

Alright plz create your name to go after the clan tag if you use a symbo at the end make your name up to 5 letters/numbers long if no symbol at the end us e up to 6 letters/numbers this is so when you join the server it fits in the nickname bar I suggest these websites for fonts...
http://www.messletters.com/en/
http://fancytext.blogspot.com

(02-17-2016, 08:59 PM)Windfall Wrote:
hi, how many members are in this clan? i would i guess like to join lol

5 People in total including me = 1 leader 2 co-leaders and 2 members if you wanna join follow this below and either post it here or pm me...
Alright plz create your name to go after the clan tag if you use a symbo at the end make your name up to 5 letters/numbers long if no symbol at the end us e up to 6 letters/numbers this is so when you join the server it fits in the nickname bar I suggest these websites for fonts...
http://www.messletters.com/en/
http://fancytext.blogspot.com

I would love to hoin your clan - Anyway we couod communicate whilst we play ? Skype ?? My name can be Ⱥìɾ ⚡ Tron .  Like to hear from you soon ! skype me - masterataa

My name can be Ⱥìɾ ⚡ Tron - That fits in the leaderboard ! When can we play ? Skype me @ masterataa.
3 Administrators for 2 Members? Woah
[Image: Voakie.png]
(02-18-2016, 05:15 PM)Voakie Wrote: 3 Administrators for 2 Members? Woah

lol, they are getting ready for the future

(02-19-2016, 03:21 PM)PaA Sjoerd Wrote:

No, they make every imature dude that comes across a Staff if he is one of the first in the clan... How does that proove how good he does his job? That is how to make a BAD in administrational points!
(02-19-2016, 03:24 PM)Voakie Wrote:

No, they make every imature dude that comes across a Staff if he is one of the first in the clan... How does that proove how good he does his job? That is how to make a BAD in administrational points!
I am the leader and the co-leaders I personally know in real life I have played this game with them and they are really well I know they can be trusted and they make great helpers so no they were not random thanks for your time and have a nice day now stop bragging that your clan is better when it's really garbage tyt is better Wink
(02-19-2016, 06:23 PM)OfficialChaosTV Wrote:

I am the leader and the co-leaders I personally know in real life I have played this game with them and they are really well I know they can be trusted and they make great helpers so no they were not random thanks for your time and have a nice day now stop bragging that your clan is better when it's really garbage tyt is better Wink

Please mark the snippets of text were i mentioned my clan in this thread. And TYT is actually one of the worst. RIP.
(02-19-2016, 07:53 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 06:23 PM)OfficialChaosTV Wrote:

Please mark the snippets of text were i mentioned my clan in this thread. And TYT is actually one of the worst. RIP.

You were in the shout box saying how good you clan is an how it's best ever tyt has 7 really skilled members which would be the leader and others

hey Chaos, i'm a lvl 70 player and i'd like to join your clan if it's possible.
my highest score in ffa is 34k and in party mode 69k.

i hope to hear from you soon.

~ℱᎥᎶᕼTᗴᖇ
(02-20-2016, 08:51 PM)ℱᎥᎶᕼTᗴᖇ Wrote:

hey Chaos, i'm a lvl 70 player and i'd like to join your clan if it's possible.
my highest score in ffa is 34k and in party mode 69k.

i hope to hear from you soon.

~ℱᎥᎶᕼTᗴᖇ
hey can I join im lvl 70 Im pro and I can do tricks like tricksplit, popsplit, airsplit and cannonsplit and my highest score in patry is 75k!
Smile