Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
AgarioForumsNet Agar.io DOMINATION (10+ PLAYERS SAME NAME)
Today AgarioForums.Net totally DOMINATED Agar.io

[Image: rNO6g3b.png]

[Image: lDpOGvH.png]
Over X players

If you're interested in joining organized events, post below and we will let you know further.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
good idea, itll make da commonity grow for sure !
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Registered to say this:

This is why I don't play this game anymore. Fuck all of you FFA Team cock noses!
Jus to be clear I dont suport teaming, but I suport cummonity events as long as nut evrone teams
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(08-26-2015, 06:10 AM)F7U12-FFA-TEAMS Wrote: Registered to say this:

This is why I don't play this game anymore. Fuck all of you FFA Team cock noses!

Oh that's cool but we didn't team! The largest blobs gave mass to the smaller ones, and went around in such a manner.
Remember, Gandalf's power needs no assistance.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
Great shots! I'd love to participate in such events in the future.
-LKD70
LOOL Goood job it was fun!! hahaah

(08-30-2015, 03:13 AM)LKD70 Wrote: Great shots! I'd love to participate in such events in the future.

Add me on skype! and we can make this happened again, it is me and Gandalf in these pictures dominating the map, feeding the other "AgarioForumsNet"