Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you cant fix the lagg, just go offline
When this game started is was nice, but the lagg is frustrating. if yiu cant fix the lag, just go offline amatures
(02-06-2016, 05:56 PM)scorpio_tm Wrote: When this game started is was nice, but the lagg is frustrating. if yiu cant fix the lag, just go offline amatures

I think you got something wrong here.
This is not the forum FROM the agario devs, it is FOR the agario game. No1 in here can change th lag. And the lag was not caused by the devs, it was caused by users botting uselessly!
And more servers cost a ton of money, and they wont afford them if the users are doing things that are against the TOS
[Image: Voakie.png]
(02-06-2016, 05:56 PM)scorpio_tm Wrote: When this game started is was nice, but the lagg is frustrating. if yiu cant fix the lag, just go offline amatures

Chill.
(02-06-2016, 08:54 PM)Voakie Wrote:

This is not the forum FROM the agario devs, it is FOR the agario game. No1 in here can change th lag. And the lag was not caused by the devs, it was caused by users botting uselessly!
And more servers cost a ton of money, and they wont afford them if the users are doing things that are against the TOS

I know this is not the forum for the DEVs, I think they can see de botters, and so also there IP, so why dont they block them.
There is always a solution. you just have to make time to implement it. And i think the make enouthg money via commercials to put in extra servers.

Thanx fot the reply
(02-08-2016, 04:50 PM)scorpio_tm Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 08:54 PM)Voakie Wrote:

I know this is not the forum for the DEVs, I think they can see de botters, and so also there IP, so why dont they block them.
There is always a solution. you just have to make time to implement it. And i think the make enouthg money via commercials to put in extra servers.

Thanx fot the reply

Botters use proxies (of course) and it is REALLY hard to ban all the proxies, there are millions. And they cant really maintain a block list for thousands of servers, that's too hard too. 
Agar.io should start to actively go against botter websites!
[Image: Voakie.png]
I agree with scorpio. they should do something about all the botting But they probably don't want or need to fix the botting as it adds extra features to the game. If they take all the fun out no one will play it. I think botting is fine.
If you don't like it just play on a different server, Agar.io isn't the only one that you have to play. Alot of others have special features and less lag with no botting. I'm sure you can find a server that meets your standards.

But i also agree with Voakie they should do something about all the botting because it's an easy way to conquer the leaderboards.
I've never botted and never will. I think it's a shortcut to mass and the #1 spot.
Thats what - She