Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody is giving me coins
My english is not very good, but here I go:

Somebody gives me small amounts of coins each day... I accept them every day... I don't know why he does it, but I think he wants to get in contact with me?
Why does he give me coins? And why can't I give him coins back...? I can only give my Facebook friends coins; Agario doesn't let me give coins to strangers...
I play Agar.io from the website agar.io... I don't know if that matters... Does agario have a function to connect to random players (strangers)?

I hope someone could explain to me why somebody is giving me coins...
This is always what happens when you are on your Facebook account. You get coins that you can collect. You never joined those people on Facebook, I think they are bots that are meant to give you coins. If you want a bunch of coins, gonon Facebook, go on a free coins for agario Facebook group, join as much people as you can, and you will get way more!

Yes, you can only give coins to who you joined and your friends. One of the bots is Gary I think. He gives you like 4 coins.No you don't connect to random players.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

I use my Google account to sign in, and I don't receive any coins Big Grin I have only the "Free coins every hour" button.
And I can't give anyone any coins, and probably receive them as well.

Is it a regular gift for anyone with FB account?
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Squirrel
(11-24-2016, 07:52 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: I use my Google account to sign in, and I don't receive any coins Big Grin I have only the "Free coins every hour" button.
And I can't give anyone any coins, and probably receive them as well.

Is it a regular gift for anyone with FB account?

Yes if you are on a Facebook account you get coins like everyone with a Facebook account. But if you join and have friends and give coins, you can get more!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Reaction 's post:
  • Lucyfer
Gary?!!

I thought he was just sending them to me. Now I feel played. But yeah, I think it's only on the accounts attached to facebook - probably to keep you coming back (kinda like the 20 free coins per hour thing).
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Eden, Squirrel
Ah ok I see! Yes, his name is indeed Gary! Thank you for the information!
So this Gary gives all of you 4 coins every hour?
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(11-24-2016, 09:57 PM)Lucyfer Wrote: So this Gary gives all of you 4 coins every hour?

It seems that way, doesn't it... I use Google, too Wink , so I actually don't know.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
Blush
(11-24-2016, 08:17 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: Gary?!!

I thought he was just sending them to me. Now I feel played. But yeah, I think it's only on the accounts attached to facebook - probably to keep you coming back (kinda like the 20 free coins per hour thing).

Hah! You WERE played! Those coins are next ti useless anyhow, and you can get more playing with yourself, than trying to play with 'Gary'. (Hmm. Is it just me, or did that sound bad?!) I keep snubbing that dude. I've never opened his one present, and now, thanks to you guys, I know what I suspected is true. It's just FB, probably with evil ulterior motives.

Probably everyone who uses an FB-connected account to log in (one of the 2 choices) gets it daily.
(If you accept the gift. I'm stubborn that way.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!