Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What got you into agar.io and are you borderline obsessed with playing it?
The title is pretty self-explanatory.
[-] The following 2 users Like cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • ™ Chronic , ✨101✨
My daughter got me into it right when it came out (she found it because of redit or something like that)...and I don't know if "borderline" quite describes my addiction....I honestly play for an hour almost every day. My habit wasn't as bad until I came here and found all of the other server types, causing me to pretty much quit regular agario. I now mostly play the AGF server under assumed names, but still venture out and play other servers when I'm feeling frisky.
Honestly I have no regrets, I've learned how to photoshop because of agario, I've gotten better at typing because of the forums, and I feel like the community here has grown in a positive way (for the most part) while I got to watch (and be a part of it). That's the short and skinny of it I guess, how about you?
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
I played it, in the summer of 2013 - 2014 and I was a noob. That was when no one had clans, no one knew how to play. I got on the leaderboard a lot on agar.io and I guess I get addicted to games like this.
(11-24-2016, 02:44 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: The title is pretty self-explanatory.

I like the thread...

But y'know what?

It's your bowl.... you should jump in first!

For me, it all started while I was watching a video with my son....a popular British gaming YouTuber, JackSepticEye. The guy is funny, but he needs to get more vocabulary, than f-this, and f-that. (lol) (We no longer let him watch those, because of all the 'colouirful metaphors'...)

But that day he mentioned that he keeps being asked to play agar.io, so I thought I'd check it out. Why that game, and not the many others I'd seen? I can't really say, but I think what I mainly liked about it, was it was a quick game, easy and simple, and I saw it as a 'temporary game', while my computer was in the process of 'being repaired'.

More than a year later, and still not using my own computer (don't ask...), and not being permitted to install anything on this one, it's just sort of a habit. (But I think push has to become shove soon. And probably should have, about a year ago.)

But I'd definitely say that I'm not obsessed. I never play for long, and I spend more time on the Forum than in the game. (I enjoy talking to people much more than playing a game...)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-24-2016, 03:21 AM)Jackson Wrote: I played it, in the summer of 2013 - 2014 and I was a noob. That was when no one had clans, no one knew how to play. I got on the leaderboard a lot on agar.io and I guess I get addicted to games like this.

Game came out april 2015. But I know, feels like I've been playing it for 3 years too lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm for sure addicted to it (but mostly use the mobile version) I played it because they mentioned it on House of Cards lol and I love playing phone games.

A few of my friends got addicted to it after I told them to play it Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
My grand daughter got me into Agar.io.  I saw her playing it one day and I laughed and said "seriously? do you want a pillow?  Then I told her she needs a life.  Now I'm addicted. I lay awake at nights trying to figure out how to kill all the teams in agario. I don't read the news any more. Just play agario. I get up early to play agario. I stay up late to play agario.

I'm to old for agario wall paper.

I think my family's getting ready to do an intervention.   Dodgy
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run , Squirrel
I playio every day. I found agario because some YouTubers were playing it and I also saw a boy playing it. It looked boring, there were no skins back then. I joined in March and now I play it all the time, I hit about 20k every day!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

For me Agario was something completely different then other games. Silly simple, unbelievably idiotic at the first glance. Yet, once I plugged into, I found the game is actually complex and competetive.
I think I wouldn't try to play it basing on screenshots only. I just clicked the link and started to eat.
Probably the simplicity and easy start (no need for special knowledge) helped as well. And I was lacking a simple and easy game to kill my free time.

I found a link to it on largest Polish gaming forum. The topic was old (from around April 2015), dead for few months but it was bumped up in October (1 year ago) as far as I remember by a spammer (he was advertising something lol).
It was 1st time ever I found a spammer usefull for something because thanks to that post I discovered Agario.

I don't play every day. I had 3-or-so months long breaks. Sometimes I play for 2 hours, sometimes for 15 minutes. Depends on many different factors.
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
(11-24-2016, 03:09 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: My daughter got me into it right when it came out (she found it because of redit or something like that)...and I don't know if "borderline" quite describes my addiction....I honestly play for an hour almost every day. My habit wasn't as bad until I came here and found all of the other server types, causing me to pretty much quit regular agario. I now mostly play the AGF server under assumed names, but still venture out and play other servers when I'm feeling frisky.
Honestly I have no regrets, I've learned how to photoshop because of agario, I've gotten better at typing because of the forums, and I feel like the community here has grown in a positive way (for the most part) while I got to watch (and be a part of it). That's the short and skinny of it I guess, how about you?

The game taught me Linux  BONUS @run SPOT run lol
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • run SPOT run
My younger brother showed it to me, originally I thought it looked quite stupid, but after watching some TYT Ghost with him, I soon realised that it was a lot more complex than that.

I'm not at all addicted to Agario, though. I don't play it much anymore, actually, more focusing on my career in electronic music Tongue.
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
[-] The following 4 users Like Eden's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Reaction , Squirrel , ™ Chronic
I only play agar.io for the chance to meet @CuntNugget there, to be able to play together with her one day  Exclamation

Heart

And maybe I will meet a nice sweet intelligent and funny @Squirrel there one day  Exclamation

Heart

Oh and before I forget about ... I hope to not meet @Lucyfer again there, because I would have to make a hard desicion, should I eat him again, or let him eat me, that he is happy with his gameplay ?

Tongue

Angel

Oh and of course I started playing agar.io to meet @"d-_-b" and @CantREKTMe here and to be able to see a Drama-Queen acting and someone who starting to complain about others language, even it is not their mother-language they have to use  Exclamation

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • cuntnugg3t , Squirrel
(11-26-2016, 10:05 AM)Supergirl Wrote: I only play agar.io for the chance to meet @CuntNugget there, to be able to play together with her one day

Heart

And maybe I will meet a nice sweet intelligent and funny @Squirrel there one day 

Heart

Oh and before I forget about ... I hope to not meet @Lucyfer again there, because I would have to make a hard desicion, should I eat him again, or let him eat me, that he is happy with his gameplay ?

Tongue

Angel

Oh and of course I started playing agar.io to meet @"d-_-b" and @CantREKTMe here and to be able to see a Drama-Queen acting and someone who starting to complain about others language, even it is not their mother-language they have to use 

Big Grin

Congrats, drama-queen Kappa, on using quotation marks around my name !! Big Grin   (<--- how to reply when someone calls you out)
Angel

*funny*

In case you didn't notice @Supergirl , this thread wasn't the "call out everyone who you like and who you hate" thread, it was actually the "What got you into agar.io and are you borderline obsessed with playing it?" thread, but I can see why you could get them mixed up *sarcasm*. Kappa.

Big Grin
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(11-26-2016, 10:39 PM)d-_-b Wrote: In case you didn't notice @Supergirl , this thread wasn't the "call out everyone who you like and who you hate" thread, it was actually the "What got you into agar.io and are you borderline obsessed with playing it?" thread, but I can see why you could get them mixed up *sarcasm*. Kappa.

Not to take offense to this... but it DID say, what got you into the game, which pretty closely implies including what would keep you playing there??

I have long favoured people over games, and love team-games the most, because in a team game (or clan), hopefully the people will be around for longer...

So if there's certain people that would get you playing a game, I think that's worthy?

For example, I rarely ever set foot into AGF, since I mostly play agar.io the public 'Teams' variant. But I've mentioned more than once that UberFemme @karla (lol) has dragged me in there a few times, and there's a few others who could, as well.

Plus, as of yesterday, I find myself in a clan, so I might advertise this, and it seems those guys might be playing mostly in AGF. Smile

Wouldn't that count?

I know, I know. You were looking for ways to tease/bug @Supergirl , lol... but when you do that, it just makes me wanna tease/bug you. Wink I find you cool too... and actually... your career in electronic music, would that be electronic dance music, or what? I'd like to hear more. (Even if this thread isn't the best place for it)...
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-26-2016, 10:39 PM)d-_-b Wrote: In case you didn't notice @Supergirl , this thread wasn't the "call out everyone who you like and who you hate" thread, it was actually the "What got you into agar.io and are you borderline obsessed with playing it?" thread, but I can see why you could get them mixed up *sarcasm*. Kappa.

Big Grin

I cannot understand at all why you wrote that - please explain Drama Queen  Exclamation

Confused   Big Grin   Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation