Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
I like Tokyo Ghoul a lot and am caught up with the latest chapter of :re. I started playing agarioforums private server (I wasn’t that interested in the normal agario at the time) in December 2015. I got interested in it because everyone in my grade was playing it during school hours and I was bored. Everyone in my grade has macbooks for school, but you know not everyone is only going to use it for school purposes so I decided to play the agarioforums private server, along with about my whole grade, and started to have fun with this game.

I like butterfly knives (balisongs as I know it), and like flipping them around n' stuff. They are the knives with two handles that the spy in Team fortress 2 uses.
[Image: gsL7GeP.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like ∫eidøµ's post:
  • Sora, Voakie
First, you are scary. Flipping Butterfly knifes is fun? Or do you just want to be the thug one? Cool
Anyways, your signature is scary, your profile picture is scary, and the last two sentences in ur introduction are scary.
I don't really know what to think Big Grin
[Image: Voakie.png]
(02-15-2016, 07:02 AM)Voakie Wrote: First, you are scary. Flipping Butterfly knifes is fun? Or do you just want to be the thug one? Cool
Anyways, your signature is scary, your profile picture is scary, and the last two sentences in ur introduction are scary.
I don't really know what to think Big Grin

It is just fun to me, and I started flipping butterfly knives after I pen spinned for a while
[Image: gsL7GeP.png]