Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have we gone to far?
Jump to minute 8, if it doesn't automatically.
Dont have to explain much, do I?

[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Voakie 's post:
  • Exursa , Mjölnir
(02-04-2016, 01:15 PM)Voakie Wrote: Jump to minute 8, if it doesn't automatically.

Sorry... Please explain what I've spent the last 15 mins watching? Some fantasy-league Football game, I gather? One people go as nutty over, as those crazy Europeans who riot in soccer stadiums?

For Us-Canucks, "football"(/soccer) is what you enroll your kids into to get them out of your hair for the summer months. It costs the least, because all you need in a piece of flat land, 6 pieces of 4x4 (to fashion 2 nets), a $30 ball, and some gumby crazy enough to volunteer to be a ref.

Reality-TV. Fantasy-leagues. People go crazy over nuttin' these days, it's true.

FIFA. Hah! Now there's one scandalous story. Enough corruption to make one think that someone made a club into a country.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
(02-04-2016, 01:15 PM)Voakie Wrote: Jump to minute 8, if it doesn't automatically.

Even I don't do this when I have an epic moment in agario
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
I'd also call my mum when I got this luck... Ok not really. Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Er..Mi...Gawd..
(04-17-2016, 08:45 AM)Spectrumss Wrote: Er..Mi...Gawd..

The best reaction so far... xD

(04-17-2016, 09:03 AM)Mikasa Wrote:

Tongue
(04-17-2016, 06:45 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Sorry... Please explain what I've spent the last 15 mins watching? Some fantasy-league Football game, I gather? One people go as nutty over, as those crazy Europeans who riot in soccer stadiums?

For Us-Canucks, "football"(/soccer) is what you enroll your kids into to get them out of your hair for the summer months. It costs the least, because all you need in a piece of flat land, 6 pieces of 4x4 (to fashion 2 nets), a $30 ball, and some gumby crazy enough to volunteer to be a ref.

Reality-TV. Fantasy-leagues. People go crazy over nuttin' these days, it's true.

FIFA. Hah! Now there's one scandalous story. Enough corruption to make one think that someone made a club into a country.

(04-17-2016, 07:15 AM)ℱIRE Wrote:

Even I don't do this when I have an epic moment in agario

(04-17-2016, 09:14 AM)Spectrumss Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 09:03 AM)Mikasa Wrote:

Tongue

This thread is 2 months old, but thanks for finally recognizing it xD
[Image: Voakie.png]
(04-17-2016, 03:57 PM)Voakie Wrote: This thread is 2 months old, but thanks for finally recognizing it xD

Well, a squirrel is want to explore it's surroundings, you know. We must know of all the sources of nuts in the area. So each day, it endeavours to explore a new area, when possible.

Fear not. There's also lots of places the squirrel will not go:
  • AGF threads -- playing Agario on a private server is a foreign concept, and kind of requires an invitation, or something, I gather.
  • Bot/mod threads -- I've already gone on record being against bots, and mods only apply to AGF servers
  • Clan threads -- for the life of me, I don't see how a clan is useful. Perhaps on an AGF server, where each clan could receive it's own colour, and you could play a Teams game with 12 teams. That actually sounds like a crazy amount of fun. Big Grin  But in agar.io?? You are the team you're given. And it seems to change it's mind there with neither warning nor reason.

So I should run out of new places to explore prrrretty soon. Unless I fall off a branch again, smack my skull, and try some of the aforementioned areas that may as well have a 'Beware of Dog' sign.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Voakie
(04-18-2016, 07:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 03:57 PM)Voakie Wrote: This thread is 2 months old, but thanks for finally recognizing it xD

Well, a squirrel is want to explore it's surroundings, you know. We must know of all the sources of nuts in the area. So each day, it endeavours to explore a new area, when possible.

Fear not. There's also lots of places the squirrel will not go:
  • AGF threads -- playing Agario on a private server is a foreign concept, and kind of requires an invitation, or something, I gather.
  • Bot/mod threads -- I've already gone on record being against bots, and mods only apply to AGF servers
  • Clan threads -- for the life of me, I don't see how a clan is useful. Perhaps on an AGF server, where each clan could receive it's own colour, and you could play a Teams game with 12 teams. That actually sounds like a crazy amount of fun. Big Grin  But in agar.io?? You are the team you're given. And it seems to change it's mind there with neither warning nor reason.

So I should run out of new places to explore prrrretty soon. Unless I fall off a branch again, smack my skull, and try some of the aforementioned areas that may as well have a 'Beware of Dog' sign.

Wise words had been spoken, without doubt.