Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
spam000s opinion on admins
Star 
I'm a spammer, I saw lots of different admins and mods. I saw how they act. Normaly i wouldve left dis place after spamming it, but sora decided I am correct member and forgived me.

im rite in most tiems, Ive alot experience with cummonity, I turned badd becoz bad admins.

I know wats best admin is admin who is participating in da cummonity and is not only known for da power he holds. generaly spoking, a good admin/mod is someone who realy is one with da cummunity. da kind of guy who joins a forum only to post 1st demands of staff privileges are in my opinion bad admins, since they show they care moar about da power they crave than da commonity they should serve. dont make dis mistake!

I say generaly spoking. there are of course chance that da guy who does that have genuine intentions of doing his job. here in dis topic I will rate admins on a scale of 10 and i'll explain why they got that rating. ratings may change over tiem.

the badder, the moar power craving.
the better, the moar competant.
Code:
actual mod or admin/candidate for staff or ex staff member

X: always ghostly unseen, teribly absent, must improve activity
-11 to -6: devil satan himself, should be banned permanently/WHO DA HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS??? BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN
-5 to -2: awfuly terible, should be banned temporarily, plus privilege revoked/should be banned temporarily, his candidacy is a joke
-1 to 0: plain terible, privilege must be revoked, could learn by returnin to simple member/never give him anything and consider rizing his warning level if not done
1 to 2: unholy tyrant, must improve personaly/very bad quality candidate
3 to 4: harsh/bad quality candidate
5 to 6: okay/ok candidate, is probably a good choice, probably
7: good/it is recommended he be promoted to modertorship
8 to 9: really good/must be promoted to modertorship now
10: extremely good/why da hell is he not mod yet? dis guy good enough for adminship
11: perfect, is now a holy man in my esteem

ADMINS:

Sora 
8/10 really good
Sora is good with his community, has proven he can quickly react to dispute prone situations n he is realy lenient and friendly, his attitude induces otters to act moar correctly. He has recently organized an event to spice up activity, while his efforts at 1st had only a small impact, it is only later that teh members responded, so his efforts werent vain. He also has cleaned his staff team to only keep what was necesary n that is good, he knows he had given mod powers to too many n repaird dis mistake.

MODS:

Gandalf
8/10 really good
Gandalf has constantly shown to be very active, funy n a good member of dis smal cummonity. Hes a surprizengly calm member as well as hes active. He was insulted by a troll n didnt have teh reflex to "return da favor", instead he calmly explanated his postion n teh post which had angered teh insultor. Speaking of which, da same post was about a community event Gandalf had organized on agario. ALL OF THAT IS GOOD.

Noom
6/10 okay
Noom initialy didnt start well n got my criticism for dat. Now we see how well his attitude can evolve. He improved a lot his freindly image n is active in da commonity. He is suposed to be teh coder n as such he has not shown anything new yet to improve da fourm. But coding in my spare tiem myself, I know its long sumtiem so Im not going to judge too fast here. btw he made a topic about fourm changes, check it out.

CANDIDATES (people who have requestd staff privilege and didn't get promoted):

Spayco
x/10 always ghostly unseen
In my opinion, Spayco has lost all hope of ever getting to staff postion. too absent. too bad. Entry will be wiped in next edit.

LKD70
6/10 ok candidate
Dis guy did teh same mistake as Noom n Spayco. He posted first for da postion befoar participating, but he quickly regained my trust for participating soon afterwards and coming off as sumone grately freindly. Hes active, hes ofered to help as much as he can from his "members desk". He was interested in being teh fourm's coder n as such may ofer Noom sum healthy competition for he is liekly da guy who will replace him should Noom be depromoted. - Or work as a team and grow super strong together!

FORMER STAFF:
SPAM000
?/10 not rated
Im not going to rate me. Entry will be wiped in next edit.

AlboPride88
x/10 always ghostly unseen
It is to know surprise that he lost his staff privilege, sumeone who is as rarely seen as a pink elefant posing as unicorn. It leaves us to wonder how he got dis role in da 1st place.
In any case mod or not he must improve activity!!!!

Rizzist
5x/10 okay n ghostly unseen
Rizzist has not had his chance to shine yet since forum is recent, hes been active n friendly at 1st but his activity has significantely decreased.  I think for now he realy need to improve activity to at least once a week.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

Gandalf patiently awaits your rating on Gandalf. One more thing, SPAM000, you must remember to rate yourself too as we stand within the same realms chronicle of power
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
nah, first, I never wanted staff powers, it realy only was a bad joke I did n I have remove my aplicationn
I've also requested a depromote.

secondly, it would be obvius bias to rate myself or any staff member if I'm now part of dis group, specificaly me, that would be horibly unethical
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(08-23-2015, 10:56 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: nah, first, I never wanted staff powers, it realy only was a bad joke I did n I have remove my aplicationn

secondly, it would be obvius bias to rate myself or any staff member if I'm now part of dis group, specificaly me, that would be horibly unethical

You mean demote?
And you could use a little work on your spelling lol
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
(08-23-2015, 11:22 PM)Noom Wrote:
(08-23-2015, 10:56 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: nah, first, I never wanted staff powers, it realy only was a bad joke I did n I have remove my aplicationn

You mean demote?
And you could use a little work on your spelling lol
It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Looking to beat that 7/10 personal score of mine!
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
updated op.
removed star becoz of 10 image limit.

There are currently 2 admins and 3 mods tho
yes yore rite, but albopride was depromoted after I posted. Ill move him in da former staff section n Ill include lkd in da candidates section

I guess I should update soon rizzist got a depromote

Very good thread! Interesting read too. I believe it gives a good insight about the admins, and also helps them strive to be the best!
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
Aw. Sorry if I come off as a mean guy. I'm not mean, but rather just have higher standards ^-^
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
updated first post. I know its very soon after original edit, but since lots of change in short time, typical of starting cummonities, I had to change it. But teh next edit probably wont be after at least da end of september. If their is otter important things happen though...

In brief:

sora gained a point
noom gained a point
spayco lost his rating but retained teh x marker
rizzist lost a point n got teh x marker
lochnair became a yeti
lkd was added to roster of rated candidates with score of 6
mithrandir gained a point for being a good ishtari
spam000 lost his rating for being me (no bias ruel)
albo was simply moved from a section to anotter
I think thats all

Thank you, I appreciate the comments, though I'm not here to compete in any way. Smile
I'm here to help in any way i can. As long as that is known I don't need a permission.
-LKD70