Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Are teamers a problem for you?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Too Many Teamers Nowadays
I play agar.io every day for at least 5 times and every time, I get eaten by ginormous teamers, even when I have like 100 mass and they have 10000+ mass. I cannot even get onto the leaderboard :/. Does anyone know how to deal with these teams to 2-3 people? Even if you split them with a virus, they give the parts to their teammate, who, in return, splits and eats you. And no, most poeple I've met is not willing to team. Even when I have a teammate, The giant players who are #1 or #2 on the leaderboard always eats us, no matter what. I watch a lot of youtubers playing agar.io and my favourite one is Jumbo. But even his methods aren't as effective now, especially when I/we have not all perfected it. Agar.io is luck based I think and unpredictable events happen, and thats the fun of it.
Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, opinions, etc?
You're absolutely right! Hope something changes soon.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
zeach must make it stop
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

In East Asia survey, there is this clan called TW and INA. They are like sworn enemies, so in order to defeat the other (Number of clan in the Leader Boards), they team up. I find myself frustrated by them eating my poor little blob, so I decided to put TW or INA in my Nickname to as not to be bothered by them. [TW] 東方不敗 became my most used nickname afterwards. INA sucks though, they eat you up and don't give mass. TW rules. hehe.