Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Some Tips
Hey, I'm just gonna give you some tips to being successful in Agar.io!

1. Don't split while you're small
It's a very common mistake I see when I play Agar.io, a lot of people try to split when they're small. Sure they get their prey, but that means that I can easily one shot them with a split, and all of their hard work is for nothing.

2. Don't shoot viruses when you're small
Ok, to shoot a virus out, you need a lot of mass (if you're small). Shooting viruses while you're small will take all of YOUR mass away, and if you miss the target then you just wasted a ton of mass and made a new enemy.

3. Don't team
Teaming in Free For All (FFA) is very amateur and sad. I used to do it all the time, but now I realize that it's just unfair and pointless, go to teams or private servers. It gives NOBODY a chance to get 1st or 2nd place because you guys split 7 times, then move 6 of your pieces into your friend and then your friend feeds you until you're big again. This whole thing gives them nearly double the mass they had, making it way unfair.

That's all I got for now. Peace.
[Image: Noom-Logo_wordmark1.png]
I agree, butt it depends on servers. if yore on small server, u beter split when u can to quickly rise, but on oficial servers and very popular private servers, u better not.

teamers suck, they can get banned from agario for all I care. I disagree of rushing them to private servers, no one should team in ffa/expiremental even on private servers, teaming is for team mod.
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(08-23-2015, 04:02 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: .1
I agree, butt it depends on servers. if yore on small server, u beter split when u can to quickly rise, but on oficial servers and very popular private servers, u better not.

teamers suck, they can get banned from agario for all I care. I disagree of rushing them to private servers, no one should team in ffa/expiremental even on private servers, teaming is for team mod.

Nooooo teamers don't suck so much, it can be interesting if its a team vs team!! But not team vs solo! Only solo vs team, if you know what i mean? Ilove taking down teams, but don't lvove teaming against soloers. It's pussy!
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
One, I disagree with, when you're small you've very little to loose. get to a point as to where you feel you need to play it safe.
Two is a good point for all sizes, only shoot if you feel it's for defense. Don't hate on specific people, don't hold grudges.
Three I feel is a good point too, though I don't care if people team, as it's all the more fun when you destroy a team, I too team at times when i find someone I like, I've even made a few good Skype friends though it, outside of these forums I feel that's the only method of communication within the (official) game.
-LKD70
I suck at this game lmao
I dont usually split until im at least 150. team busting is fun, just takes patience and a lil skill to lure the shooter away from the mother. teaming certainly doesnt make it impossible to climb to the top. I rarely team just because i dont trust other players, and most who try have no idea how to do it right!
[Image: giphy.gif]
wish they wouldn't have changed the game...that being said, here is how to defeat teams. first, get big enough to blast viruses without disappearing Smile
split feeder (mother)with a virus, then lure shooter (the one doing the splitting) away and eat him.
if you can work your way into the split mother, just make sure to keep your edge exposed to the side of the shooter so they cant feed into the mother instead of you.
we didn't need an update that destroyed game-play for that. it's just basic skill. if your too scared to break up a team, then stay away and complain i guess, but really its pretty easy unless you encounter a really experienced crew, in which case, my advice is to....SMILE, and RESTART.

anyone who's played RISK knows, you need to be twice the size of your enemy to defeat him. and if they team up on you, you either need to split up the team, or use the same tactic. it's not unfair, it's logic. same rules apply in this game...and life in general. LIFE RULE #1: DON'T PANIC! LIFE RULE #2: ONE THING AT A TIME! LIFE RULE #3:MAKE THE BEST OF ANY SITUATION!
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm going to be honest with this one...

These aren't really good tips (apart from the FFA teaming one). Take Wun Wun for example: he virus' and splits when he is small and he is one of the best players out there! I mean, it's good for a basic player, but if your looking for tips, you don't really want to be a basic player, do you?
(03-05-2016, 06:31 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I'm going to be honest with this one...

These aren't really good tips (apart from the FFA teaming one). Take Wun Wun for example: he virus' and splits when he is small and he is one of the best players out there! I mean, it's good for a basic player, but if your looking for tips, you don't really want to be a basic player, do you?

I totally agree with you. These tips are for beginners.. I split all the time. Its way more risky and therefore more fun!
Cheetah.068 - A starting YouTuber
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfvrsK...HO-1oXnS1Q
(03-06-2016, 12:05 PM)Cheetah.068 Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 06:31 PM)Spectrumss Wrote: I'm going to be honest with this one...

I totally agree with you. These tips are for beginners.. I split all the time. Its way more risky and therefore more fun!

Yes, I thought no-one would agree with me. It's evident you split loads after watching you videos, lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Exursa 's post:
  • Cheetah.068
Learn learn learn its and watch some tricksplit videos on yt Big Grin
Alright bro i know those still thanks a lot tho
[Image: Robin.png]
Nice post man Big Grin Itll help out newbies Tongue
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.
Interesting. Nobody cared about this post until spectrumss posted here.
Note:
-Subjects develop suspicious relationships to subiect#yuhave2s
[Image: Voakie.png]
(03-26-2016, 11:31 AM)Voakie Wrote: Interesting. Nobody cared about this post until spectrumss posted here.
Note:
-Subjects develop suspicious relationships to subiect#yuhave2s

Hmmm.... Could there be some connection? You'll have to wait and find out on the next episode of... AGF FORUMS!
All I can say is.... BE AMAZING because you are.