Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What is your favorite meal?
...I'm bored...
What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is... Macaroni And Cheese...
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Since I'm Serbian I love Pljeskavica. You can check it out on Google if you want to know what it is haha. Big Grin
[Image: narej.png]
Defenitely Wiener Schnitzel.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

I love spaghetti and pasta. Also salad with special sauce kind of like ranch. I'm also like burgers, hot dogs, pizza, junk food.

(11-19-2016, 09:13 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Defenitely Wiener Schnitzel.

Isn't it kind of a rip off? We went there with my family.  My mom asked for 2 Freeze(the Reese's one) and 2 strawberry freezes. Then they have us 1 Reese's and 4 strawberry, totally wrong! We had to have only 4! Also 2 Reese's and 2 strawberry's! I do not wanna go there again

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

I love Mexican food (even tho im australia Tongue) so that means my favourite is Nachos Big Grin , Burritos, Quesadillas, Tacos, enchiladas and Spicy stuff  Cool   and I have had CHOCOLATE NACHOS for dessert  Angel Angel Angel It was so yum.
xXTemPoXx
#ILIKEANIMALS
[Image: jaguar-animal-cubs-wallpaper-4.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ŦємƤσ's post:
  • Eden
(11-19-2016, 04:44 PM)Zumbiro Wrote: ...I'm bored...
What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is... Macaroni And Cheese...

WHAT?!

Your favourite thing to eat is.... that?! Really??

Here in Canada, it is the only thing that a guy between 19 and 23 is expected to know how to cook. It is often eaten regularly by college/university students, who don't usually have much cash... and is known under a different moniker, "Yellow Death"! (lol)

I can relate... There's not enough places around where I am that have a good schnitzel... but I can recall a friend of mine and I checking out what was considered the best schnitzel in town... and when we walked in, we both ordered, but after my friend ordered it, I said, "I'd like two!" The guy must have thought I just wanted to order the same thing... so when our food was brought, and there was just 1 each, I said, "Hey good! You're waiting to bring me my second one, right??"

The guy stood there with his mouth open for awhile. :|

It was huge, but I ate two, no problem... Big Grin

Alas, the place closed soon afterwards. I never have found a suitable replacement...

(11-19-2016, 09:22 PM)ŦємƤσ Wrote: I love Mexican food (even tho im australia Tongue) so that means my favourite is Nachos Big Grin , Burritos, Quesadillas, Tacos, enchiladas and Spicy stuff  Cool   and I have had CHOCOLATE NACHOS for dessert  Angel Angel Angel It was so yum.

Yeahhhh! Chicken nachos! This has also been a 'favourite food' of mine. I had a place where they would make me a gigantic plate of nachos, and for me, served it with two huge bowls, one with salsa (spicy, if the right chef was on), and another overflowing with jalapenos.

One chef once came out to watch me eat a bit of it, and asked, "Doesn't that make you want to #@^%# out fire afterwards?!"

Alas, that place is gone too. Sad

PS: Hold that terrible sour creeeaammm!!"

But if you put me in a place with a wide menu variety, and the option of picking anything I want, and not needing to pay for it... (and feeling that whoever/wahtever is picking up the tab can afford it) ... I almost always opt for ribs. Big Grin

I definitely think that the pig is the tastiest of the animals.

(And yes, you can get beef ribs too. But while they look huge, it's the bones that are most impressive, lol... so I never get those. So it has to be pork ribs. Back ribs, or side ribs? I eat 'em both, without bias... Big Grin)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa
(11-19-2016, 09:03 PM)Narej Wrote: Since I'm Serbian I love Pljeskavica. You can check it out on Google if you want to know what it is haha. Big Grin

Looks delicious. Doner kebab is something like. Those in Germany Doner Kebab know what is.

I can say that it was delicious, I eat it every Sunday.
Hey... つ ◕_◕ ༽つ