Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex, drugs & agario (video)
Hoi there,

I've made this video with some great music (ghostbusters' song, eurytmics, and more older stuff).
Enjoy! Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes Iamnoob's post:
  • Sora
Heart 
Due to the massive reaction on this topic, I've decided to make another one.

Watch it if you want to rock!

Cant watch any Cry
Blocked cuz UMG
[Image: Voakie.png]
(02-06-2016, 07:14 PM)Voakie Wrote: Cant watch any Cry
Blocked cuz UMG

Ah! so you are from germany! What a pity... this video is blocked there due to the copyrighted music I'm using... (only blocked for germany).
(02-06-2016, 08:07 PM)Iamnoob Wrote:
Blocked cuz UMG

Ah! so you are from germany! What a pity... this video is blocked there due to the copyrighted music I'm using... (only blocked for germany).

Shh, now they think im a nazi!
(02-06-2016, 08:22 PM)Voakie Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 08:07 PM)Iamnoob Wrote:
Blocked cuz UMG

Shh, now they think im a nazi!

Nah! that's a stereotype! You could also be one of the guys from Cologne...   Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iamnoob's post:
  • Voakie
I'm so surprised at how few subs views and likes you have with these amazingly edited and funny vids. It actually makes me feel better about my own since I'm in the same position though mine are much different. Don't let copyright warnings stop you from using that great music. I completely avoided that by using YouTube's free music like a bitch. I love the fast forwarding animation and sounds you use. Most Agar.io gameplay vids are boring and slow, yours are witty and humble. I subbed and liked. And don't let low subs and views discourage you, keep making these and Jumbo will be your bitch one day!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GZeusKriest's post:
  • Sora
Aww, thanks so much for your positive review!! I'll try to push one video a week and we'll see where I will get in a few months Big Grin

I'll check your this evening, take care Wink
I dont really know if I want Jumbo to be my bitch '_'

Big Grin Bloggerstwins VS Hi . The best of the best. Agar.io 

Why is this shitty-annoying-previous-video on my great topic??? Tongue