Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four stars! :D
I recently got my 50th post! I'm so happy, and I hope to continue to post for as long as I can! 

Agar.io forums is truly the greatest community I've ever encountered, with so many friendly people who don't judge you on how you play but how you act. If the entire Agar.io community were like this instead of, "Team? Oh, you killed me accidentally so I'll call you a noob now even though I begged to team with you," I would still be playing! I'm really blessed to come across a place like this, and I thank each and every one of you who made this community what it is for being here and supporting everyone!
~Hori
[-] The following 3 users Like Horizon's post:
  • Eden, Squirrel , ™ Chronic
Reading this post made me smiling for a while...
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Eden, Squirrel
(11-18-2016, 02:34 PM)Mikasa Wrote: Reading this post made me smiling for a while...

Great! I love making people smile Big Grin
~Hori
(11-18-2016, 01:24 PM)Horizon Wrote: I recently got my 50th post! I'm so happy, and I hope to continue to post for as long as I can! 

Agar.io forums is truly the greatest community I've ever encountered, with so many friendly people who don't judge you on how you play but how you act. If the entire Agar.io community were like this instead of, "Team? Oh, you killed me accidentally so I'll call you a noob now even though I begged to team with you," I would still be playing! I'm really blessed to come across a place like this, and I thank each and every one of you who made this community what it is for being here and supporting everyone!

Brush it off . You can't please ever body @Horizon.  Forget about the grumps. Go play the game . It's fun  And if you eat some one accidentally oh well... in the game everybody is immortal.  All they have to do is click play again and their back in the game. There are a lot of people who still haven't mastered the art of good sport man ship. So You can set a good example. Maybe they can learn from you right ? Smile
Bullies have personal issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Squirrel
You making me all emotional now...
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-18-2016, 04:38 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: You making me all emotional now...

It's all good Tongue
Bullies have personal issues.