Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game

Big Grin
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  

We're ahead again?

Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Big Grin

Big Grin
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

Big Grin

Back to.....

Fight the Good Fight

Big Grin

Big Grin

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Ehrm... what...
(09-17-2017, 08:56 PM)HappyModGamer Wrote: Ehrm... what...

Hi Happy!

You're likely new to this game... If you read the very first post by Reaction in page 1 of the thread, it should make sense to you? That's where this silly game is described.

And if you're a guy, the guys sorely need you. (lol)

(Cough. I'm a guy, but I always favour gals. Too many of them have been ostracized, abused, treated wrongly, by a world population that is heaps better than it once was??? But still, I think, often sees gals not as equals of guys, but somewhat less. Which in my mind, chooses to blatantly ignore the differences they have from us, and how... the two combined, make a better whole than either one by itself.)

Umm. OK, enough of my opinions, back to the game... after I figure out what the next right number should be.

Which is:
  • +1 of what it is if you vote for the guys
  • -1 to the current number to vote for the gals.

~checks to see the last #... -3~

~plays for the gals & posts~

Fight the Good Fight

Big Grin

~looks around, hoping all is well, and actually looking for a boys vote to give him more hope~

( :O Whaaaat?! Yes, it's true! Not all boys are bad, thankfully. A number of them are right here!)
Fight the Good Fight
-5 BOOOOOM

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!

just for my friends   Heart

Big Grin

(09-18-2017, 11:57 PM)EqAtOmBe Wrote: -4 

just for my friends   Heart

Big Grin

yes, it would be to boring without you  Exclamation

Heart

Wink

Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel