Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news
Hey everyone! well it was nice meeting you all, but it's time for me to go. I have caused drama and you all know it... but that's not the reason I'm quitting. If you liked me at all I'm sorry for this but I have overdone my stay here and it's time for me to disappear. I will be leaving in around 2 weeks max so if you need something or you want to talk about something just tell me before that happens. well anyways I'm going out with different motives love you all! Don't miss me <3.
[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-02-02_at_5.43.58_PM.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Demon King's post:
  • Relax
smoove travels bruv. late
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-26-2017, 03:57 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: smoove travels bruv. late

shh let me be an attention seeking brat for once I never get to do that without people calling me out key
[-] The following 2 users Like Demon King's post:
  • Conquest, run SPOT run
(04-26-2017, 03:52 AM)Demon King Wrote: Hey everyone! well it was nice meeting you all, but it's time for me to go. I have caused drama and you all know it... but that's not the reason I'm quitting. If you liked me at all I'm sorry for this but I have overdone my stay here and it's time for me to disappear. I will be leaving in around 2 weeks max so if you need something or you want to talk about something just tell me before that happens. well anyways I'm going out like 101 but will different motives love you all! Don't miss me <3.

The journey to maturity is a long one for more guys than us-guys typically let on...

I would like to say that I find your humour to offset most of the 'drama' that you set in motion.

If you just recognize when someone doesn't seem to care for your brand of humour, and just leave them out of it, then I see no reason why you cannot co-exist with everyone?

For most people, I think they would likely accept an apology if there's lingering wrongs for something.

Maturity is a process. No-one should expect it all at once... so please try to stay, and change if there's parts you now think you did wrong, or compromise with people, so there's more of us to have fun together?

You can do it if you try, I know ya can!

So I hope that you figure this out and stick around!

PS: So NO, it's not good news! Not to me.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(04-26-2017, 04:12 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 03:52 AM)Demon King Wrote: Hey everyone! well it was nice meeting you all, but it's time for me to go. I have caused drama and you all know it... but that's not the reason I'm quitting. If you liked me at all I'm sorry for this but I have overdone my stay here and it's time for me to disappear. I will be leaving in around 2 weeks max so if you need something or you want to talk about something just tell me before that happens. well anyways I'm going out like 101 but will different motives love you all! Don't miss me <3.

The journey to maturity is a long one for more guys than us-guys typically let on...

I would like to say that I find your humour to offset most of the 'drama' that you set in motion.

If you just recognize when someone doesn't seem to care for your brand of humour, and just leave them out of it, then I see no reason why you cannot co-exist with everyone?

For most people, I think they would likely accept an apology if there's lingering wrongs for something.

Maturity is a process. No-one should expect it all at once... so please try to stay, and change if there's parts you now think you did wrong, or compromise with people, so there's more of us to have fun together?

You can do it if you try, I know ya can!

So I hope that you figure this out and stick around!

PS: So NO, it's not good news! Not to me.
Not just bout the drama other shit is happening Big Grin  but also I need to spend more time for school and an actual social life

(04-26-2017, 06:02 AM)Faded Wrote:

The best sarcastic cry ever
cachte me ousside duddde

nah but fr will miss ya, seems like everyone from AD is dead now.
i think you think too much of me

i think i think too much

[-] The following 1 user Likes Conquest's post:
  • Demon King
good news?
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
(04-27-2017, 09:40 PM)Eden Wrote: good news?

Me disappearing for a little while I just want some cigarettes from the store