Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I hate when
I LOVE  Heart when the poster above me makes a skin for me only for fun  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
I hate when you get big in Agar.io and the game crash quits you...so aggravating, or when it lags and the opponent gets you, man don't eat my mass Sad

Somewhere there's a rainbow I plan to fly over  Big Grin  

(03-03-2017, 03:15 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I hate when you get big in Agar.io and the game crash quits you...so aggravating, or when it lags and the opponent gets you, man don't eat my mass Sad

If I see it happened to you, I will drive around you and protect your mass  Exclamation

Big Grin

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
  • DTricksplit
(03-03-2017, 03:42 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 03:15 PM)DTricksplit Wrote: I hate when you get big in Agar.io and the game crash quits you...so aggravating, or when it lags and the opponent gets you, man don't eat my mass Sad

If I see it happened to you, I will drive around you and protect your mass  Exclamation

Big Grin

Thanks....so nice of you  Heart

[-] The following 1 user Likes DTricksplit's post:
  • Supergirl
(03-04-2017, 01:09 AM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Big Grin

No problem, I know you would do the same, so of course I will protect it  Exclamation

Wink

• ™ Chronic
You are so nice to each other awww... Smile
[Image: Robin.png]
(03-04-2017, 02:59 PM)Robin Wrote: You are so nice to each other awww... Smile

Yes we like each other, @DTricksplit has a nice Heart, believe it or not, I can feel that between the lines (<-- maybe a female thing)  Tongue

• DTricksplit
(03-04-2017, 04:24 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

Yes we like each other, @DTricksplit has a nice Heart, believe it or not, I can feel that between the lines (<-- maybe a female thing)  Tongue

I get what you mean.... Wink
(03-04-2017, 04:27 PM)Robin Wrote:

I get what you mean.... Wink

Yes, because you are also such a type of person  Exclamation

Wink

• DTricksplit
I am just like that Rolleyes and it works out for me perfectly..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robin 's post:
  • DTricksplit
(03-04-2017, 09:39 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 01:09 AM)DTricksplit Wrote:

Big Grin

No problem, I know you would do the same, so of course I will protect it  Exclamation

Wink
You bet I would chicky....get off her mass jerk, we're about to unleash a butt whooping  Big Grin

Awww, yes....I miss having female friends. They understand things men don't, so when you find a sweetheart like @Supergirl , you cherish them.  Heart

(03-04-2017, 04:37 PM)Robin Wrote: I am just like that Rolleyes and it works out for me perfectly..

Yes, you seem to have a great heart too....don't ever change that.  Smile

• Robin
From "I hate when" to our LOVE thread ... we can do all  Exclamation

Big Grin

Yes change to LOVE thread....XD
I love when the underdog wins Big Grin

(03-06-2017, 02:17 AM)Relax Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 01:59 AM)DTricksplit Wrote: I love when the underdog wins Big Grin

You mean like Trump?

I mean...any good person that was bullied, had bad circumstances, or someone people thought wouldn't amount to much and then.....they rise to the challenge and do amazing things

• Relax