Music can change the world because it can change people
two.......

*sigh* im sorry people
(12-27-2016, 07:25 PM)Beats Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:23 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:19 PM)Beats Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:17 PM)Faded Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:15 PM)Beats Wrote: (faded change to 3 plz)

and soz supergirl rough day

MFG PRETEND YOURS WAS ONE.

faded the counting is right. we are currently on 2 and as supergirl has stated "wrong counting will be ignored" so hers doesnt count.

(12-27-2016, 07:16 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:13 PM)Beats Wrote: its a game on a forum on the internet lmao 2

yes, and rules are rules

... if you dont go with rules ...

you will have problems in real life ...

- family
- school
- job
- sport
- community
- etc

why are you judging me based on an internet game based of an understanding? THAT I CLEARLY APOLOGISED FOR AND TRIED TO END IT.7

Supergirl please go back a page and read that i am not cheating, we are on 2 and faded said 0

Still my ...

... is LAST CORRECT number  Exclamation

And if you have a problem with RULES, your problem, here we play with rules  Exclamation

And you are not the first boy, who is not able to count correct  Exclamation

You have to check last post before counting, then your changes to be right are much higher ... just a tip  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thats funny. because i clearly stated read the last page. AND THE LAST PAGE CLEARLY SAYS WE ARE ON 2 "you are not the first boy, who is not able to count correct" first of all sexist, second of all you are being a total bitch to a new member, third of all i tried to resolve this in a nice way and all you did was insult me.

You are reported and you sound like an alt-account from a known member here ... I am sure @Sora will look into it !

Thank you  Exclamation
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

fine. i am @Conquest and well done.

you officially pissed me off
(12-27-2016, 07:30 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:19 PM)Beats Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:17 PM)Faded Wrote: MFG PRETEND YOURS WAS ONE.

faded the counting is right. we are currently on 2 and as supergirl has stated "wrong counting will be ignored" so hers doesnt count.

(12-27-2016, 07:16 PM)Supergirl Wrote: -1

yes, and rules are rules

... if you dont go with rules ...

you will have problems in real life ...

- family
- school
- job
- sport
- community
- etc

why are you judging me based on an internet game based of an understanding? THAT I CLEARLY APOLOGISED FOR AND TRIED TO END IT.7

Supergirl please go back a page and read that i am not cheating, we are on 2 and faded said 0

Still my ...

And if you have a problem with RULES, your problem, here we play with rules  Exclamation

You have to check last post before counting, then your changes to be right are much higher ... just a tip  Exclamation

Thats funny. because i clearly stated read the last page. AND THE LAST PAGE CLEARLY SAYS WE ARE ON 2 "you are not the first boy, who is not able to count correct" first of all sexist, second of all you are being a total bitch to a new member, third of all i tried to resolve this in a nice way and all you did was insult me.

You are reported and you sound like an alt-account from a known member here ... I am sure @Sora will look into it !

Thank you  Exclamation

reporting someone for just making a few mistakes, and trying to say sorry and resolve them?

SHAME.

SHAME.

SHAME!
(12-27-2016, 07:32 PM)Faded Wrote:
(12-27-2016, 07:19 PM)Beats Wrote: faded the counting is right. we are currently on 2 and as supergirl has stated "wrong counting will be ignored" so hers doesnt count.

Still my ...

Thank you  Exclamation

reporting someone for just making a few mistakes, and trying to say sorry and resolve them?

SHAME.

SHAME.

SHAME!

Just leave it dude. i would quite like to ignore it

Smile

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

@Sora please shut down this thread.
(12-27-2016, 07:32 PM)Beats Wrote: 4

It is always handy to have an alt account, just in case something horrible happens. 

Supergirl doesn't like that, for some odd reason.

(12-27-2016, 07:19 PM)Beats Wrote: faded the counting is right. we are currently on 2 and as supergirl has stated "wrong counting will be ignored" so hers doesnt count.

Still my ...

And if you have a problem with RULES, your problem, here we play with rules

Thank you  Exclamation

SHAME.

SHAME.

SHAME!

for calling a girl "BITCH" ???

are you serious ?

(12-27-2016, 07:34 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

(12-27-2016, 07:23 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Still my ...

Thank you  Exclamation

SHAME.

SHAME.

SHAME!

are you serious ?

He only said that because you wouldn't stop bugging him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • Beats
(12-27-2016, 07:34 PM)Supergirl Wrote:

(12-27-2016, 07:23 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Still my ...

Thank you  Exclamation

SHAME.

SHAME.

SHAME!

are you serious ?

JUST DROP IT OMFG

I MADE A MISTAKE YOU CALLED ME OUT ON IT

I GOT SALTY THEN YOU GOT SALTY

I APOLOGISED YOU IGNORED IT AND INSULTED ME

THEN I INSULTED YOU FFS LET THIS FKING END
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beats's post:
  • Faded
YES, END END END END!!

END THIS THREAD

END THIS ARGUMENT
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faded's post:
  • Beats
(12-27-2016, 07:30 PM)Beats Wrote: 3

*sigh* im sorry people

you see, you do NOT play with the rules, you are NOT allowed to post 2 times in a row WITH counting  Exclamation

Cool

And using alt-accounts to play (cheat, counting with 2 accounts) is also very very bad and questionable --- also reported  Exclamation

Big Grin