Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game
(12-03-2016, 06:01 AM)REACTION Wrote: For now it will just be how it is. You have any suggestions to make this more interesting?

Yes :

1  J O K E R  per team/side per round  Exclamation

If a team/side is on -5 (Girls) or 5 (Boys) the other team/side can take the  J O K E R  Exclamation

The J O K E R do following :

it changes the -5 to +5 (for the Boys)
or
it changes the +5 to -5 (for the Girls)

If a team/side miss to use the  J O K E R  at -5/+5, the  J O K E R  is gone for that team/side  Exclamation

It's a lil simular to your suggestion, but clearer and in my opinion more fun (10 points turn around), because a team/side can also miss it to use the J O K E R  Exclamation

Is that a good idea ???

Rolleyes

Smile

Battle of the sexes game

Score
   Girls: 12
   Boys:  2

Winners:
   1. Supergirl
   2. Supergirl 
   3. Squirrel
   4. CantRektMe
   5. Cuntnugget
   6. ℱIRE
   7. Squirrel
   8. Cuntnugget
   9. d-_-b
 10. Squirrel
 11. Supergirl
 12. Supergirl
 13. Squirrel
 14. Supergirl
 15. ???
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(12-03-2016, 06:45 AM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 06:01 AM)REACTION Wrote: For now it will just be how it is. You have any suggestions to make this more interesting?

Yes :

1  J O K E R  per team/side per round  Exclamation

If a team/side is on -5 (Girls) or 5 (Boys) the other team/side can take the  J O K E R  Exclamation

The J O K E R do following :

it changes the -5 to +5 (for the Boys)
or
it changes the +5 to -5 (for the Girls)

If a team/side miss to use the  J O K E R  at -5/+5, the  J O K E R  is gone for that team/side  Exclamation

It's a lil simular to your suggestion, but clearer and in my opinion more fun (10 points turn around), because a team/side can also miss it to use the J O K E R  Exclamation

Is that a good idea ???

Rolleyes

Smile

Battle of the sexes game

Score
   Girls: 12
   Boys:  2

Winners:
   1. Supergirl
   2. Supergirl 
   3. Squirrel
   4. CantRektMe
   5. Cuntnugget
   6. ℱIRE
   7. Squirrel
   8. Cuntnugget
   9. d-_-b
 10. Squirrel
 11. Supergirl
 12. Supergirl
 13. Squirrel
 14. Supergirl
 15. ???

You've pretty much said what @Reaction did, but just added more unnecessary stuff to it. 

@Reaction , just go ahead with your idea and if it doesn't work out, try hers. But, I can see where your coming from and it'll make the game more interesting. 
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

[-] The following 1 user Likes CantREKTMe 's post:
  • Reaction
(12-03-2016, 08:40 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: just added more unnecessary stuff to it

^^ thats pretty mean and miles away from constructive criticism  Exclamation 

Only UNNECESSARY thing here is such a comment from you  Exclamation 

Angry

@Reaction 's suggestion is good, but very unclear at which point a team/side is allowed to use the Booster  Exclamation
At -1 or at -24 ?
Also -5 + 5 = 0 and because both teams/sides can use it whenever they want in a round, it is like both teams/sides did nothing after both used it  Exclamation No advantage for both teams/sides.

@Supergirl 's suggestion is ALSO good, makes totally clear when you are allowed to use the  J O K E R (at +5 for the Girls, at -5 for the Boys) AND if a team miss to use the  J O K E R  at that point, one team take an advantage  Exclamation
And I am pretty sure @Reaction 's thought was something like that, that a team can get a lil advantage  Exclamation
Both teams have exactly the same chances to get this advantage by using the  J O K E R  Exclamation

^^ that is called constructive criticism and is very helpfull in a well-maintained conversation  Exclamation

"just added more unnecessary stuff to it"
^^ that is just mean

Tongue

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(12-03-2016, 02:47 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 08:40 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: just added more unnecessary stuff to it

^^ thats pretty mean and miles away from constructive criticism  Exclamation 

Only UNNECESSARY thing here is such a comment from you  Exclamation 

Angry

@Reaction 's suggestion is good, but very unclear at which point a team/side is allowed to use the Booster  Exclamation
At -1 or at -24 ?
Also -5 + 5 = 0 and because both teams/sides can use it whenever they want in a round, it is like both teams/sides did nothing after both used it  Exclamation No advantage for both teams/sides.

@Supergirl 's suggestion is ALSO good, makes totally clear when you are allowed to use the  J O K E R (at +5 for the Girls, at -5 for the Boys) AND if a team miss to use the  J O K E R  at that point, one team take an advantage  Exclamation
And I am pretty sure @Reaction 's thought was something like that, that a team can get a lil advantage  Exclamation
Both teams have exactly the same chances to get this advantage by using the  J O K E R  Exclamation

^^ that is called constructive criticism and is very helpfull in a well-maintained conversation  Exclamation

"just added more unnecessary stuff to it"
^^ that is just mean

Tongue

Umm... touche.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

For this round let it be normal. I'll decide later.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

LOL I thought the joker thing was talking about a person and because the font was different I was trying to click on it to get to their profile.

But yeah... the scores on this game are insanely unilateral and it's getting kind of boring. Someone should start a new thread with a different game or a modified version of this one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuntnugg3t 's post:
  • Reaction
Ugh. The cringe levels are higher than ever. Kill me now.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

@CantREKTMe tf you cringing at now?
(12-03-2016, 10:05 PM)Cuntnugget Wrote: @CantREKTMe tf you cringing at now?

IDK, this thread and it's ideas and just life in general.
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

-2. Come on boys!

-1?
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

0! lessgo!

Smile

Another stroll in the park...

Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!