7. Squirrel
   8. Cuntnugget
   9. d-_-b
 10. Squirrel
 11. Supergirl
 12. Supergirl
 13. ???
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(11-26-2016, 06:58 PM)Supergirl Wrote: -1

Smile

Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Smile 

Battle of the sexes game

Score
   Girls: 10
   Boys:  2

Winners:
   1. Supergirl
   2. Supergirl 
   3. Squirrel
   4. CantRektMe
   5. Cuntnugget
   6. ℱIRE
   7. Squirrel
   8. Cuntnugget
   9. d-_-b
 10. Squirrel
 11. Supergirl
 12. Supergirl
 13. ???
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Just like a finely oiled machine...

Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

-3 .
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

-2 and counting up Big Grin
"Do you want to fly with a dragon?"

"No, I want to be a dragon flying"
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
1!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(11-26-2016, 07:27 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 02:07 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 01:57 AM)Supergirl Wrote: 4

A intelligent human with more then 120 IQ should know ...

- that it is not a good idea to revive 3 months old threads (you did twice)
- how the counting works and that a 7 is also a +7 (my explanation showed it very well)
- that a +1 in a counting row is not counting, it is adding
- that to change a "spoken" reputation for a girl is really not gentleman like (seems you are like a leaf in the wind)
- only @ works pretty fine with "normal" usernames
- etc.

"Etc" because I didnt take much effort to see your weird things, and that shows ...
... something must went totally wrong with your IQ testing  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

*funny*

Tongue

first of all, what makes it such a terrible idea to revive old threads (I did it on purpose, I just wanted to say goodbye and I'm sorry but I don't care if you think I shouldn't).

second of all, your explanation was slightly hard to understand and I get that it is because English isn't your mother language.

third of all, I know what counting and adding is, I was just trying to clear up the confusion.

forth of all, how did I change your spoken reputation?

fifth of all, I was just trying to help, and I know that using it without quotation marks works for most, but just not all so, as I said, I was just trying to help.

IQ Is nothing you can brag with. I have 134 and don't know how Quantum physics work. They more or less Show, how good you are at learning. The more you know, the more intelligent you are. My Definition... Lol

For your little Argument I suggest just trying to not be mean. I don't get along with anybody either, see it as a Challenge to not make them sad Tongue (im not a Psycho I swear HAHAHAHAHA)

Probably 134, was ages ago. Couldve been 131 too lol

XD i have already had two people try to explain to me what the definition of IQ is and i do know. I just used that as an example instead of going on about when i was five years old my dad taught me quantum physics and astrophysics and i have never met anyone my age who is nearly as smart is me, and that i have had three IQ tests and the lowest said around 125, my highest test was 147, which would classify me as a genius for my age Kappa. (<----- now that is bragging like a pro Tongue but I bet she's probably going to start calling me a 'show-off drama-queen' now Kappa *funny*)

I'll try and clear this up though, I do try not to be mean at all times (so far, no matter how much i am irritated by her I haven't said anything mean, but she still keeps calling me a drama-queen or insulting me on every second post...).

She seems to think the problem is with me, and that i need to stop being irritated by her insulting posts and being a "drama-queen", but i know that i am one of multiple people who get irritated by her frequently, so obviously it isn't my problem, it's hers; pretty much anyone should be able to make that connection Big Grin

I wish that you, @Supergirl would just stop making jokes about me in your posts, and that we can end this stupid little quarrel, but it seems that i am the only one who wants it to end (this is the third time in my posts i have said this).
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
You wrote all that and forgot to put a number...

And you're all cray cray.

0 though Big Grin