Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
6 again...
(11-26-2016, 04:14 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: 6 again...

And then it was...

You know... your sig -- I keep squintiung at it, sure there's a secret message in there somewhere, but I just can't find it!
Fight the Good Fight
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

Fight the Good Fight
(11-25-2016, 02:07 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 01:57 AM)Supergirl Wrote: 4

A intelligent human with more then 120 IQ should know ...

- that it is not a good idea to revive 3 months old threads (you did twice)
- how the counting works and that a 7 is also a +7 (my explanation showed it very well)
- that a +1 in a counting row is not counting, it is adding
- that to change a "spoken" reputation for a girl is really not gentleman like (seems you are like a leaf in the wind)
- only @ works pretty fine with "normal" usernames
- etc.

"Etc" because I didnt take much effort to see your weird things, and that shows ...
... something must went totally wrong with your IQ testing  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

*funny*

Tongue

first of all, what makes it such a terrible idea to revive old threads (I did it on purpose, I just wanted to say goodbye and I'm sorry but I don't care if you think I shouldn't).

second of all, your explanation was slightly hard to understand and I get that it is because English isn't your mother language.

third of all, I know what counting and adding is, I was just trying to clear up the confusion.

forth of all, how did I change your spoken reputation?

fifth of all, I was just trying to help, and I know that using it without quotation marks works for most, but just not all so, as I said, I was just trying to help.

IQ Is nothing you can brag with. I have 134 and don't know how Quantum physics work. They more or less Show, how good you are at learning. The more you know, the more intelligent you are. My Definition... Lol

For your little Argument I suggest just trying to not be mean. I don't get along with anybody either, see it as a Challenge to not make them sad Tongue (im not a Psycho I swear HAHAHAHAHA)

Probably 134, was ages ago. Couldve been 131 too lol
[Image: Voakie.png]
(11-26-2016, 07:27 AM)Voakie Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 02:07 AM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-25-2016, 01:57 AM)Supergirl Wrote: 4

A intelligent human with more then 120 IQ should know ...

- that it is not a good idea to revive 3 months old threads (you did twice)
- how the counting works and that a 7 is also a +7 (my explanation showed it very well)
- that a +1 in a counting row is not counting, it is adding
- that to change a "spoken" reputation for a girl is really not gentleman like (seems you are like a leaf in the wind)
- only @ works pretty fine with "normal" usernames
- etc.

"Etc" because I didnt take much effort to see your weird things, and that shows ...
... something must went totally wrong with your IQ testing  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

*funny*

Tongue

first of all, what makes it such a terrible idea to revive old threads (I did it on purpose, I just wanted to say goodbye and I'm sorry but I don't care if you think I shouldn't).

second of all, your explanation was slightly hard to understand and I get that it is because English isn't your mother language.

third of all, I know what counting and adding is, I was just trying to clear up the confusion.

forth of all, how did I change your spoken reputation?

fifth of all, I was just trying to help, and I know that using it without quotation marks works for most, but just not all so, as I said, I was just trying to help.

IQ Is nothing you can brag with. I have 134 and don't know how Quantum physics work. They more or less Show, how good you are at learning. The more you know, the more intelligent you are. My Definition... Lol

For your little Argument I suggest just trying to not be mean. I don't get along with anybody either, see it as a Challenge to not make them sad Tongue (im not a Psycho I swear HAHAHAHAHA)

Probably 134, was ages ago. Couldve been 131 too lol

No hate to Supergirl, but if she's gonna bring in knowledge to the lecture, at least get your grammar right, so I understand what you're saying... Kappa

BTW. It's at 7
Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

(11-26-2016, 08:25 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote: No hate to Supergirl, but if she's gonna bring in knowledge to the lecture, at least get your grammar right, so I understand what you're saying... Kappa

BTW. It's at 7

Very xxxxxxx to complain about the language skills in a www forum, especially since my intro says that my mother-language is not english  Exclamation

And about the Drama-Queen ... I think all his posts explain itself where HIS problem is  Exclamation

Big Grin

Tip: @Squirrel is absolute right (as usual)  Exclamation

Heart

[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
8... ups someone was quicker, so I have to correct it to
7!
(what do you think, wouldn't it be better if widget with recent posts which is on the main page redirected to the last post in the topic, not the first one?)
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lucyfer's post:
  • Voakie
(11-26-2016, 08:25 AM)CantREKTMe Wrote:
No hate to Supergirl, but if she's gonna bring in knowledge to the lecture, at least get your grammar right, so I understand what you're saying... Kappa

BTW. It's at 7

OK, wise-guy....

So tell me...

...what other languages do YOU speak fluently?!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Supergirl , Voakie

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation