Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Battle of the sexes game

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
No.

Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

No...... 0
No. Just no.

Have A Nice Day! d(・ω・)b

Y E S ...

Tongue

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
Soon coming new thingy: Boosters! Both teams have a booster. Only one person from rhat team can use it, only if your team is losing. So if the girls have -23, the other side can say I use the Booster. So now the counting is -18. The user of the boost cannot add another point to their team with the boost because they posted. If the boys have like 15, the other side can use the Booster and then the count is 10. Only one booster a game! Will soon be in game!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

+①
it's probably my first positive number here...
Funny Agar.io stories and quizzes:
[Image: kGerjtN.png]
Find more on: Youtube · Twitter

Smile

Wink 
H I ,   I ' M   E D E N .
Aussie Boi. Music addict. Hopeless artistic.
2! Big Grin lessgo!

(11-24-2016, 06:38 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Someones logic is totally failed  Exclamation 

Sorry for that ...

And ...

Big Grin

Oh my lil boy @d-_-b you have to learn so much things, I am not sure if it is possible in the next 70 years  Exclamation

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

first of all, why are you treating me like your five year old little brother? (Not to brag, but I have an IQ of over 125 so I find it terribly irritating when people treat me like an idiot...)

second of all, if you want to use an @ symbol, then you should do it with quotation marks ("). Like this @ " Supergirl " or 
@ " d-_-b ". Do you see what I mean? 

That is how I can do @"d-_-b" and @Supergirl with the hyperlinks, it's by using quotation (") marks.

also 3!
(11-24-2016, 11:40 PM)d-_-b Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 06:38 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Someones logic is totally failed  Exclamation 

Sorry for that ...

And ...

Big Grin

Oh my lil boy @d-_-b you have to learn so much things, I am not sure if it is possible in the next 70 years  Exclamation

first of all, why are you treating me like your five year old little brother? (Not to brag, but I have an IQ of over 125 so I find it terribly irritating when people treat me like an idiot...)

second of all, if you want to use an @ symbol, then you should do it with quotation marks ("). Like this @ " Supergirl " or 

That is how I can do @"d-_-b" and @Supergirl with the hyperlinks, it's by using quotation (") marks.

also 3!
@'d-_-b' I know that but I'm too lazy lol I'm on tablet. I use 'd-_-b' like that and an @ before

Also 4!

4!!! Dean Goldstein is here
[Image: cmx1nQs.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes DeanGoldstein's post:
  • Voakie

(11-24-2016, 11:59 PM)REACTION Wrote:
(11-24-2016, 11:40 PM)d-_-b Wrote:

Sorry for that ...

And ...

Big Grin

also 3!
@'d-_-b' I know that but I'm too lazy lol I'm on tablet. I use 'd-_-b' like that and an @ before

Also 4!

I was talkin to @Supergirl not u @Reaction Tongue

A intelligent human with more then 120 IQ should know ...

- that it is not a good idea to revive 3 months old threads (you did twice)
- how the counting works and that a 7 is also a +7 (my explanation showed it very well)
- that a +1 in a counting row is not counting, it is adding
- that to change a "spoken" reputation for a girl is really not gentleman like (seems you are like a leaf in the wind)
- only @ works pretty fine with "normal" usernames
- etc.

"Etc" because I didnt take much effort to see your weird things, and that shows ...
... something must went totally wrong with your IQ testing  Exclamation

*funny*

Tongue