Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for players who play on an iPhone (on classic...)
To team up with, send coins to and give eachother tips (I'm still learning how to do trick splits and other shit like that)  Big Grin Big Grin
Woah what a score!

Wait so we doing this throgh mobile gameplay? how do we meet on the same server?
Hope you find someone! We have really good players out here!

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(10-25-2016, 01:58 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: To team up with, send coins to and give eachother tips (I'm still learning how to do trick splits and other shit like that)  Big Grin Big Grin

Not having a smartphone with an actual data plan, I can't help you at all, even though I would like to. And although I've never played using a mobile, or even seen anyone play with a mobile, hearing them talk, I didn't think it was even possible to meet someone specific in a game?

If it's possible at all, it would be under 'Party' mode, if that is in fact, an option. I'm really not certain that it is, because I thought I'd heard 'Classic' mode being mentioned as very limiting, and no chance for it otherwise.

Someone will have a more definitive answer, I'm sure.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-25-2016, 05:32 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 01:58 AM)Cuntnugget Wrote: To team up with, send coins to and give eachother tips (I'm still learning how to do trick splits and other shit like that)  Big Grin Big Grin

Not having a smartphone with an actual data plan, I can't help you at all, even though I would like to. And although I've never played using a mobile, or even seen anyone play with a mobile, hearing them talk, I didn't think it was even possible to meet someone specific in a game?

If it's possible at all, it would be under 'Party' mode, if that is in fact, an option. I'm really not certain that it is, because I thought I'd heard 'Classic' mode being mentioned as very limiting, and no chance for it otherwise.

Someone will have a more definitive answer, I'm sure.

@Squirrel look on YouTube awesome mobile agario solo destructions. Check out ArcadeGo, he plays mobile every day! 
In mobile, there are two different modes, Classic, or Rush. For classic when you die, you get in another server sometimes. For rush mode, you have five minutes to eat as much as you can. Also, a tip: The bigger your screen is,nthe more it is zoomed out for you! Also for mobile you earn coins quick! Just go on offers, and it gives you a lot for videos, email sign ups and check without stuff. I do not recommend supersonic ads, I never got the coinsSad
Use tapjoy! It always gives you your coins for offer completion. Mobile is fun, check it out!
New mobile agario feature: Now you can enable sounds, for example when you eject mass or hit a virus, it will make a sound.

(10-25-2016, 05:42 AM)REACTION Wrote: @Squirrel look on YouTube awesome mobile agario solo destructions. Check out ArcadeGo, he plays mobile every day! 
In mobile, there are two different modes, Classic, or Rush. For classic when you die, you get in another server sometimes. For rush mode, you have five minutes to eat as much as you can. Also, a tip: The bigger your screen is,nthe more it is zoomed out for you! Also for mobile you earn coins quick! Just go on offers, and it gives you a lot for videos, email sign ups and check without stuff. I do not recommend supersonic ads, I never got the coinsSad
Use tapjoy! It always gives you your coins for offer completion. Mobile is fun, check it out!
New mobile agario feature: Now you can enable sounds, for example when you eject mass or hit a virus, it will make a sound.

I'm not sure that any of that actually answers Nugget's question, which is, can she meet up with someone specific to team with? Given what you just said, it sounds like it isn't possible.

I find that coins are fairly pointless anyhow. The only reason I bother getting them, is so my 7 yr old can 'buy' new skins, if he wants to.
Fight the Good Fight
Good luck finding someone. I see once in awhile people looking for someone to team with on Mobil. Big Grin
(10-25-2016, 05:51 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 05:42 AM)REACTION Wrote: @Squirrel look on YouTube awesome mobile agario solo destructions. Check out ArcadeGo, he plays mobile every day! 

I'm not sure that any of that actually answers Nugget's question, which is, can she meet up with someone specific to team with? Given what you just said, it sounds like it isn't possible.

I find that coins are fairly pointless anyhow. The only reason I bother getting them, is so my 7 yr old can 'buy' new skins, if he wants to.

Well I hope cuntnugget finds someone. We have really good plsyers here!

Yes (answer for Squirrel's question), its possible to meet someone specific on agar.io (FFA), but I dont know about mobil  Exclamation

Unfortuantly I have not a great mobile and - for me - its much easier to control all on a big PC screen incl mouse-control  Exclamation

Smile
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-25-2016, 08:37 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Yes (answer for Squirrel's question), its possible to meet someone specific on agar.io (FFA), but I dont know about mobil  Exclamation

I'm guessing a way to achieve this would be to keep joining a specific server until both players reach one with the same leaderboard?

If these developers can find a way to disallow this... it would mean the end for gangs of teammates roaming a server, gobbling everything in their paths, as is often the case in the china servers where around 90% of the players are already teamed up.
(10-25-2016, 08:37 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Yes (answer for Squirrel's question), its possible to meet someone specific on agar.io (FFA), but I dont know about mobil  Exclamation

Unfortuantly I have not a great mobile and - for me - its much easier to control all on a big PC screen incl mouse-control  Exclamation

Smile

Yes, it is possible to meet at a mobile server. You just have to click a long time to find the right one. If you wanna play together right away, choose rush mode. When you press it at the same time, you will be in the server together, and you will have 5 min to eat as much as you can. My best was 10k in 5 minutes!

(10-25-2016, 11:03 PM)dercle Wrote:

I'm guessing a way to achieve this would be to keep joining a specific server until both players reach one with the same leaderboard?

If these developers can find a way to disallow this... it would mean the end for gangs of teammates roaming a server, gobbling everything in their paths, as is often the case in the china servers where around 90% of the players are already teamed up.

Yes, it is that way ... question is how you would solve this "problem" ... there will always be a teaming ... same as in real life  Exclamation 

Wink 

A way would be ... like @Reaction told ... categories like ...

- most cells eaten in 5 minutes
- highest reached score
- most 1st places
- best average

... but then they would have to give archivements for this  Idea 

What would make the whole game much much more interesting  Exclamation 

(like @Sora do here in the forum)

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation

But it's my understanding that, unlike in the PC FFA game, when playing Mobile, it instantly chooses the server for you -- you get no choice.

And to me, that means you can't team up withy someone specific, except with exceedingly great dumb luck!
Fight the Good Fight
(10-26-2016, 02:45 AM)Supergirl Wrote:

Yes, it is that way ... question is how you would solve this "problem" ... there will always be a teaming ... same as in real life  Exclamation 

Wink 

A way would be ... like @Reaction told ... categories like ...

- most cells eaten in 5 minutes
- highest reached score
- most 1st places
- best average

... but then they would have to give archivements for this  Idea 

What would make the whole game much much more interesting  Exclamation 

(like @Sora do here in the forum)

Wink

Nothing wrong with short term teaming/allies IMO... it adds excitement to the game. The problem is when teams are allowed to continuously exchange mass over and over again until they become unstoppable, or when large gangs of teams wreck havoc on solo players. This is made worse with places like china where I'm guessing people feel safer doing everything in groups and rarely independently. Doing so has its advantages but can you imagine a game where everyone teams up, becoming a slave to their teammates and deeming viruses ineffective - not much fun is it? What's even more interesting is that in places like china, players persistently stay put in the server enduring carnage after carnage. In most other countries, everyone just leaves once they see huge teams gobbling up all viruses and everything in their paths, thus leaving these gangs to play amongst themselves in a vacant server.

Perhaps a way to stop teaming would be to limit large gangs of players meeting in a particular server. Often these players gather together at Internet cafes or college campus LAN's, so there may be a way for developers to restrict certain IP ranges from appearing in the same server. Another is to make it harder for viruses to be continuously eaten. Viruses are pretty much the only defence a small individual player has over a large team, but when we see teams getting too big and eating up viruses on the go, it is pretty much pointless for a solo player to be in a FFA game... other than to make up the numbers.

Another thing is that the likelihood of two independent players exchanging mass more than two times in the space of a few minutes is often rare, so it would be possible to implement some penalties. I remember reading about anti-teaming measures on Agar.io but I've yet to see any implemented.

(10-26-2016, 07:43 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

But it's my understanding that, unlike in the PC FFA game, when playing Mobile, it instantly chooses the server for you -- you get no choice.

And to me, that means you can't team up withy someone specific, except with exceedingly great dumb luck!

I've yet to play the mobile version but I'm guessing it would be to refresh the connection until they both reach the same server, or dumb luck as you say it. In places like Oceana and China though, there are usually only 400-700 players at any given time, so if each server has 50 players, it wouldn't be too problematic reaching one that your mate is in using such a process.
I didn't mean to abandon this post LOL...

I have found someone to team up with on a consistent basis....
but yes, its harder to get into the same server in classic mode on mobile as someone else. If you click it at the same time, it does happen though. It's easier to do it via rush mode... I got my friend into playing it, so when we hang out we open classic mode at the same time and enter the same server a good portion of the time.

WHY do they make it so you can't choose the server on mobile?? I'm going to start playing on my computer more, but tf??