@Horizon
@Whipped Crream
@ŴяᗩŦℍ70
@Apix
@Cen
@Squirrel
@Dzia
@ANYONEWHOISABOY
(i don't think i have mentioned so many people in one post xD)

I would help...if I got a color Wink

JK, ill be sure to contribute! I'm just waiting for the right moment Big Grin

I think that time is now...

7!
~Hori
8 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]

and next time please count correct, you "cheated" for 1 point

Tongue
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
back to 8 Smile
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]

ok, I correct it to "6", I checked your posts before twice now, a clear FOUL, you "jumped" from -9 to -7, please only ONE counting per post (sorry boys, more is NOT possible, doesn't matter how you change your posts  Tongue )

a tip like @Squirrel mentioned :
if you check the thread AFTER posting, you are able to see if an other member posted at same time (or close to), so you are still able to correct your number to the right  Exclamation

Smile

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(11-03-2016, 10:26 PM)Supergirl Wrote: 6

ok, I correct it to "6", I checked your posts before twice now, a clear FOUL, you "jumped" from -9 to -7, please only ONE counting per post (sorry boys, more is NOT possible, doesn't matter how you change your posts  Tongue )

a tip like @Squirrel mentioned :
if you check the thread AFTER posting, you are able to see if an other member posted at same time (or close to), so you are still able to correct your number to the right  Exclamation

Smile
@Supergirl I counted it all right you just don't get it. If you want me to give you a HUGE explanation I'm kinda fine with it.

It was like this. So me and CantRekTMe posted a number like -9 at the same time. So that means it should be -8. But because it's -8, I post again and it turns to -7.

So it's 8 rn because you it's was 8, you said it was 6. This counts as 7 because you just didn't really understand (its ok, we all make mistakes.) I post now so it's 8

[Image: enAWQVn.jpg]

(11-03-2016, 09:37 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: -9

(11-03-2016, 09:38 PM)REACTION Wrote: @CantREKTMe you wanted to do -10 but i posted first, so yours counts like -9. 

oops you posted before me just rn so -7

NO ... YOU are WRONG  Exclamation

first quote is last CORRECT number, NEXT (quote) post from you cannot be -7  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

one post, one counting = YOUR rules

Tongue

Quote:REACTION

@Supergirl ... you just don't get it ... you just didn't really understand (its ok, we all make mistakes.)
... if you "say" things like that you should be very sure to be correct, but you are not correct, so next time please check twice (as I did) and then start saying things like that ...

@CantREKTMe -9
@Reaction - 7

there is no space for a "should", a CLEAR foul, and as mentioned before, it also doesnt matter how you changed your posts, its NOT possible to count 2 numbers in one post  Exclamation

Angry

(11-03-2016, 10:47 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 09:37 PM)CantREKTMe Wrote: -9

(11-03-2016, 09:38 PM)REACTION Wrote: @CantREKTMe you wanted to do -10 but i posted first, so yours counts like -9. 

oops you posted before me just rn so -7

NO ... YOU are WRONG  Exclamation

first quote is last CORRECT number, NEXT (quote) post from you cannot be -7  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation 

one post, one counting = YOUR rules

Tongue
Idk but let's have it how it is. 

Cool

-25 we win  Big Grin

*Passes new law saying that Supergirl has no power to ignore false numbers*

(11-03-2016, 11:03 PM)REACTION Wrote: -25 we win  Big Grin

*Passes new law saying that Supergirl has no power to ignore false numbers*

bad try to take it again to the funny side ... a simple "sorry" would do much more  Exclamation

*waiting for a correct 7 or 5 to be able to count again*

Tongue