Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
[no life] NOW RECRUITING!!
Can I join?
Hey, wondering if i could join. my skype is minecraftboy271 (dont judge, made when i was 6 years) and im a level 49 (made a new fb account). if you could contact me, that'd be great. thanks, Monkeyzz
I got what it takes to join! Im pro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill even show u Smile
Hey man. Just got out of my last clan, which i was coleader in, because i hate litle kids complaining about that one split you should have gotten after 30 min of total server domination with the clan. I'm looking for a friendly, mature clan! gl with your recruitment
I like black people :3 [Image: Underneath+Sharptons+Skin_d5b8e9_4850903.gif]
hey 101 look at pm Wink
Hey! i was wondering if i could join this Clan it looks Amazing, if so please pm me!

Thanks
ℛℨℳιχ
Can I Join Plzz
(08-07-2016, 06:40 PM)Zelya Wrote: Can I Join Plzz

If you play agf, and are decently skilled, YES!! (just PM me Wink )
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
Nice clan, I seen how they play today quite good. I wish I could join I do not know how to team or anything lol.
(08-07-2016, 08:41 PM)Apix Wrote: Nice clan, I seen how they play today quite good. I wish I could join I do not know how to team or anything lol.

Maybe you and I can team sometime, these days I can't really play as good as I used to, due to the fact I currently play on a really old laptop.

once I get a new pc....
....you will see
the good old me.... Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes ✨101✨ 's post:
  • Apix
Thanks 101! Perhaps we can one day, you can teach me some tricks. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • ✨101✨
(03-09-2016, 05:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Leader
✨101✨ aka «ƝŁ»✨101✨ aka [no life]✨101✨
MY name if i would be able to join no life clan
๖ۣۜƤяιмix༻一ƝŁ» 

Requirements to Join:                                          To become a member:
  • Know how to team  Sleepy                                                                     -PM me Tongue
  • No level requirement, yet still be skilled at Agar.io Angel             
  • Preferred to know how to  bait, pop-split, vanish-split, self feeding, etc. Other tricks and moves are great Big Grin                 
  • Must be able to trick-split & split-run
    Play agarioforums.io aka AGF Private server, actively (only active players, minimum 4x a week will be accepted into [no life])
  • Whenever you play use the skin tag: [no life] , or the official clan tag: «ƝŁ» + your clan nickname

(08-08-2016, 01:33 PM)Primix Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 05:27 AM)✨101✨ Wrote: Leader
✨101✨ aka «ƝŁ»✨101✨ aka [no life]✨101✨
MY name if i would be able to join no life clan
๖ۣۜƤяιмix༻一ƝŁ» 

Requirements to Join:                                          To become a member:
  • Know how to team  Sleepy                                                                     -PM me Tongue
  • No level requirement, yet still be skilled at Agar.io Angel             
  • Preferred to know how to  bait, pop-split, vanish-split, self feeding, etc. Other tricks and moves are great Big Grin                 
  • Must be able to trick-split & split-run
    Play agarioforums.io aka AGF Private server, actively (only active players, minimum 4x a week will be accepted into [no life])
  • Whenever you play use the skin tag: [no life] , or the official clan tag: «ƝŁ» + your clan nickname

I sent you a PM with the discord link and additional info Smile
im in, woop woop xD
[-] The following 1 user Likes 楤✈一๖ۣۜℱoord⌁ᴳᵒᵈ's post:
  • ✨101✨
hey i need to join i know every split but i dont know is split run Sad