Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agario Hackers?
Hello guys,

Everyone knows Agar hackers are the worst, Example. I was playing the other day teaming with some of my good friends, Now this other guy split for us teaming like everyone does right? Although this guy kept splitting, A little like you can on AGF however this guy kept his size when he split even though he could split hundreds of times.

In my opinion they ruin the game, As well as bots. I don't know about you fellow people around this community but I absolutely hate bots.

Anyway guys this was just me complaining about hackers.

Thank you.

-Greets.
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • Moe
OMG I SAW THAT GUY ALSO!! HIS NAME WAS ICE.
Youtube Channel:
On the normal Agar Servers that is not possible. Movement and other actions are server side, so splitting that often would mean that he hacked the server and changed the codey wich is impossible. I don't know about agf though...
[Image: Voakie.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voakie 's post:
  • Dzia
(05-09-2016, 04:57 AM)Voakie Wrote: On the normal Agar Servers that is not possible. Movement and other actions are server side, so splitting that often would mean that he hacked the server and changed the codey wich is impossible. I don't know about agf though...

Sorry for the confusion, It's was on Agarx.biz.

-Greets
Web Developer 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzia 's post:
  • Voakie
I know right? They're so annoying!!! I left Agar.io cause of it, i play another game that looks like Agar.io (I'm not gonna say it, cause i'm maybe not allowed to)
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Dzia
(05-09-2016, 02:29 PM)blood cr Wrote: I know right? They're so annoying!!! I left Agar.io cause of it, i play another game that looks like Agar.io (I'm not gonna say it, cause i'm maybe not allowed to)
You're allowed to buddy as this is a Agar community. Just let it out.

-Greets
Web Developer 
Bots are patched Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Kappa
Tired of living.
(05-09-2016, 02:41 PM)V1tal Wrote: Bots are patched Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Kappa

Glad you have mentioned this, I am currently playing some party mode and was thinking to myself, 'Wait where the bots at?' This is where the Agar community regains it's users!
Web Developer 
(05-09-2016, 02:43 PM)GelticMass Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 02:41 PM)V1tal Wrote: Bots are patched Big GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Kappa

Glad you have mentioned this, I am currently playing some party mode and was thinking to myself, 'Wait where the bots at?' This is where the Agar community regains it's users!

Many people say that the bot patch is good. And the graphics update is bad.

Actually i like the graphics so much, i dont know why. It's just good for my eyes to see sometimes different 'blobs'. XD
Tired of living.
[-] The following 1 user Likes V1tal's post:
  • Dzia
(05-09-2016, 02:29 PM)blood cr Wrote: I know right? They're so annoying!!! I left Agar.io cause of it, i play another game that looks like Agar.io (I'm not gonna say it, cause i'm maybe not allowed to)

You are allowed toSmile
Tired of living.