Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Introducing... Me (I guess)
Hello. I'm not sure that anyone actually cares, but this is a quick introduction about me. I live in the central area of the United States, where I enjoy being with my family and friends. I have three dogs, and lot's of time on my hands. I enjoy playing games and being in community chats and discussion rather than being around other people. (Because people are awful.) I've gotten into agma before, but dropped out due to other reasons. I'd like to come back though, with a fresh perspective and positive mindset. And I'd also really like to talk to Sora Sad

Hope you're happy
[-] The following 6 users Like Virmae's post:
  • fisa, Kiizarou, Mikasa, nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel
welcome to forums Virmae
[Image: 8bea7b50bc70c859209a7f2d5b87f79d.png]
signature made by @fisa

(03-24-2021, 04:12 AM)Virmae Wrote: Hello. I'm not sure that anyone actually cares, but this is a quick introduction about me. I live in the central area of the United States, where I enjoy being with my family and friends. I have three dogs, and lot's of time on my hands. I enjoy playing games and being in community chats and discussion rather than being around other people. (Because people are awful.) I've gotten into agma before, but dropped out due to other reasons. I'd like to come back though, with a fresh perspective and positive mindset. And I'd also really like to talk to Sora Sad

Hope you're happy

Why is your name Virmae.  That's a Gota youtuber :o
(03-24-2021, 03:21 PM)Plexityy Wrote:
(03-24-2021, 04:12 AM)Virmae Wrote: Hello. I'm not sure that anyone actually cares, but this is a quick introduction about me. I live in the central area of the United States, where I enjoy being with my family and friends. I have three dogs, and lot's of time on my hands. I enjoy playing games and being in community chats and discussion rather than being around other people. (Because people are awful.) I've gotten into agma before, but dropped out due to other reasons. I'd like to come back though, with a fresh perspective and positive mindset. And I'd also really like to talk to Sora Sad

Hope you're happy

Welp, then I guess I'm quitting agma
(03-24-2021, 04:12 PM)Virmae Wrote:

Hope you're happy

Really your going to quit because you didn’t like the question?
(03-26-2021, 08:34 PM)Jupiter Wrote:

Hope you're happy

oof
(04-12-2021, 04:38 PM)Plexityy Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 08:34 PM)Jupiter Wrote:

Hope you're happy

oof
LOL
Error 523 [url=https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431-Troubleshooting-Cloudflare-5XX-errors#523error]origin is unreachable[\url]
Error 521 [url=https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431-Troubleshooting-Cloudflare-5XX-errors#521error]web server is down[\url]
Error 523 [url=https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431-Troubleshooting-Cloudflare-5XX-errors#523error]origin is unreachable[\url]
Error 521 [url=https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003011431-Troubleshooting-Cloudflare-5XX-errors#521error]web server is down[\url]

Hope you're happy
Thanks now i know you arent virmae. Im actually close friends with the actual gota virmae and he doesnt live in the central area of the us he lives in new york. His parents are divorced so he cant be with his whole family. Virmae doesnt play games that much he spends way more time working and going outside. Stop pretending like you are the real virmae

Hope you're happy

Welcome back to the game, Virmae, and it's nice to have you join the Forums and talk to us!

And yes, everyone has the ability to be 'awful', but fortunately, we all get to decide just how bad that is! (lol) And remember that community chats are made of people too! In the end, you come across some folks who are just plain hard to understand in any setting. But I think that most of them are worth meeting! Smile

Here's hoping that you have a bunch more fun in the game and meet a few new friends here!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • affel_TV, fisa