Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
The Ideas Board
5 posts requirement to see hidden content will lead to more spam, which will lower the overall quality of the forum in time.
Lol i already posted like 7 threads in this idea forum
^o^
My new idea is able to nickname friends so that you can actually remember them in the future half my friends I do not remember on there bc this was not added so if you could add thank you a ton.

P.S any tips you could give me to become a moderator private message me please, thank you very much.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bryson2's post:
  • nachochesse, Squirrel
(08-06-2020, 08:58 PM)Bryson2 Wrote: My new idea is able to nickname friends so that you can actually remember them in the future half my friends I do not remember on there bc this was not added so if you could add thank you a ton.

P.S any tips you could give me to become a moderator private message me please, thank you very much.

Cool Idea!  Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
People have such great ideas!
(09-07-2016, 03:33 AM)Reaction Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote:                                            Welcome to the NEW Ideas Board!

[Image: 2FQKfrb.jpg]
This Idea Board is where you can leave your ideas for forums or the game(agarioforums.io)! We really need ideas, because it's not really fun here. We need more activity, and your ideas can help! We have had a lot of people join, but they are not active. So, do you have any ideas?

Don't be shy or scared to share your ideas, no idea is stupid. 

How to start if you have an idea: Make a thread about it. 
Be specific about your idea. The administrator might edit your idea, but it's still good because it all started because of you. Also remember that your idea should be realistic(something we can actually do). The staff don't have unlimited resources and a bunch of time. They have a normal life like us(we don't view the forum 24/7). If you want to, add a poll, so people can vote Yes, or No. 

Viewing someone's idea: If you see that an idea is definitely good and should be implemented, like the thread, or write below Support, and don't forget to rate. If the idea is bad(If that's what you think), then don't be rude and start arguing. Just say why that would be a bad idea. If you just don't know what to say, just don't write anything. 

If you have any questions, contact @[b][i]Voakie[/b][/i] , @Gandalf , @[i]Sora[/i] , Or @LKD70.

Let's make this board an interesting place and have a good time!

I have idea to make forums active- make a little agma.io concept quiz and give them a reward if they get it right..this can also make more people join. 
2nd idea- do like reward thing if you reach 100 posts you get 100k coins something like that,.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(10-09-2020, 03:08 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(08-05-2016, 02:27 AM)REACTION Wrote:                                            Welcome to the NEW Ideas Board!

This Idea Board is where you can leave your ideas for forums or the game(agarioforums.io)! We really need ideas, because it's not really fun here. We need more activity, and your ideas can help! We have had a lot of people join, but they are not active. So, do you have any ideas?

Be specific about your idea. The administrator might edit your idea, but it's still good because it all started because of you. Also remember that your idea should be realistic(something we can actually do). The staff don't have unlimited resources and a bunch of time. They have a normal life like us(we don't view the forum 24/7). If you want to, add a poll, so people can vote Yes, or No. 

Viewing someone's idea: If you see that an idea is definitely good and should be implemented, like the thread, or write below Support, and don't forget to rate. If the idea is bad(If that's what you think), then don't be rude and start arguing. Just say why that would be a bad idea. If you just don't know what to say, just don't write anything. 

If you have any questions, contact @[b][i]Voakie[/b][/i] , @Gandalf , @[i]Sora[/i] , Or @LKD70.

I have idea to make forums active- make a little agma.io concept quiz and give them a reward if they get it right..this can also make more people join. 
2nd idea- do like reward thing if you reach 100 posts you get 100k coins something like that,.

Bruh good idea, give me 200k xD
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(10-09-2020, 03:16 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(10-09-2020, 03:08 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Bruh good idea, give me 200k xD

Ehhh i meant for the people who really puts time in their posts not randomly saying hey give 200k coins LMAO
People that answered question,  new ideas they get this coins not random posts lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
I am sure many people have faced the same problem in infection game mode where everyone just goes to the gold block to farm.
Because they think what's the point of helping our team win because there are no awards for infection and people just go running to the gold block instead of enjoying the game and having fun

SO I THEREFORE REQUEST ALL STAFF MEMBERS TO ADD PRIZES FOR INFECTION GAME MODE ATLEAST LIKE 2K COINS FOR THE TEAM WHO WINS. LIKE IF GREEN TEAM EVERYONE WHO WAS GREEN WILL GET 2K COINS.SO I THINK IT WILL HELP PLAYERS LIKE ME WHO SUFFERS FROM THIS DISEASE OF THEIR TEAM MATES NOT HELPING THEM AND JUST FARMING.
Regards staff members

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • redknightYT, Rocksock, Squirrel
(12-08-2020, 06:15 PM)fisa Wrote: I am sure many people have faced the same problem in infection game mode where everyone just goes to the gold block to farm.
Because they think what's the point of helping our team win because there are no awards for infection and people just go running to the gold block instead of enjoying the game and having fun

SO I THEREFORE REQUEST ALL STAFF MEMBERS TO ADD PRIZES FOR INFECTION GAME MODE ATLEAST LIKE 2K COINS FOR THE TEAM WHO WINS. LIKE IF GREEN TEAM EVERYONE WHO WAS GREEN WILL GET 2K COINS.SO I THINK IT WILL HELP PLAYERS LIKE ME WHO SUFFERS FROM THIS DISEASE OF THEIR TEAM MATES NOT HELPING THEM AND JUST FARMING.
Regards staff members

I have another idea I think might help!

Every 5 minutes, take the gold block, and put it in a new random place!!

Then watch all da foo's start running about! Big Grin

Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • nachochesse, redknightYT
Hey everyone on "The Ideas Board"! If you're planning a trip from Gatwick Airport, consider Ezybook for hassle-free and affordable Airport Parking Gatwick. Their platform allows you to compare prices from various parking operators at major airports, including Gatwick. It's a convenient way to find the best parking deals and save both time and money. If you have any questions or need more information, you can reach out to Ezybook's customer service through their contact page. Safe travels!