Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I got a good idea for agma.io!
Umm okay let's started can you make a server where it's self feed and you can name the server self feed tournaments but where you can go against other people and can you make ranks for that when you win the tournament gives you 1000 coins the more you win the more coins you get and if you lose you go 1 rank down for an example: if  the ranks are like 12345678 until it gets to 100 the max lvl is 500 if you lose and your rank is 3 it goes down one so that means you got 2 so that's all I got for you @Sora I hope you like my Idea! 

I missed up on one part is when you win you go 1 rank up

(11-15-2020, 11:15 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: Umm okay let's started can you make a server where it's self feed and you can name the server self feed tournaments but where you can go against other people and can you make ranks for that when you win the tournament gives you 1000 coins the more you win the more coins you get and if you lose you go 1 rank down for an example: if  the ranks are like 12345678 until it gets to 100 the max lvl is 500 if you lose and your rank is 3 it goes down one so that means you got 2 so that's all I got for you @Sora I hope you like my Idea! 

Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 2 users Like XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • fisa, Mosesortega1211
(11-15-2020, 11:15 PM)XxtoxicagmaytxX Wrote: Umm okay let's started can you make a server where it's self feed and you can name the server self feed tournaments but where you can go against other people and can you make ranks for that when you win the tournament gives you 1000 coins the more you win the more coins you get and if you lose you go 1 rank down for an example: if  the ranks are like 12345678 until it gets to 100 the max lvl is 500 if you lose and your rank is 3 it goes down one so that means you got 2 so that's all I got for you @Sora I hope you like my Idea! 

Waitttt... So if you win like 100 times it gets you like 1m coins?  Shy
I think an original idea is a very good idea
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
(11-16-2020, 01:46 AM)Lazaro Wrote:

Waitttt... So if you win like 100 times it gets you like 1m coins?  Shy

Yes, but if you lose you loss coins like -100k
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.

This has the starting idea for an actual thing to do to a game, but there's too much detail that is missing. It made your idea hard to follow.

All I took away from it, is you want to create a continual-tournament style server (kinda like Battle Royale), where you are constantly ranked, and your rankings work by some magical formula -- kind of like how professional tennis players have. :| So maybe that formula chooses to take the players that were entered in your 'match' -- the better the rankings of those other players, then the more competitive this match likely was, and then the more it would tend to move you upwards in the rankings, if you did well in it!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Sora
Magic formula aka ELO-Ranking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • fisa
(12-06-2020, 12:57 PM)Redfox Wrote: Magic formula aka ELO-Ranking.

To me, 'ELO' stands for

Electric Light Orchestra!

Oh yeah, I thought of another reason I like this idea.

In Professional Tennis, you need to keep playing to maintain your ranking.

So players who haven't played in awhile will start to drop in the rankings. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa