Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sora
Thank you so much @Sora for giving me red name!!
It was really long journey and I learned lot of new things. I really appreciate for supporting me  Blush ty sora you are the best and agma.io community is always the best.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 3 users Like imHitu's post:
  • Owl , Shade1453, Sora
(10-18-2020, 04:35 AM)imHitu Wrote: Thank you so much @Sora for giving me red name!!
It was really long journey and I learned lot of new things. I really appreciate for supporting me  Blush ty sora you are the best and agma.io community is always the best.

congraats
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ, Shade1453
I know how long you've been fighting for that so congratulations on finally getting red name!
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Lazaro, Sora
(10-20-2020, 04:44 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: I know how long you've been fighting for that so congratulations on finally getting red name!

Ty shade and LazaroSmile it was really big journey
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 2 users Like imHitu's post:
  • Lazaro, Sora
(10-18-2020, 04:35 AM)imHitu Wrote: Thank you so much @Sora for giving me red name!!
First, congrats on getting your name in red!

But having the red name, means now your journey begins in earnest!

The 'red name' is not a finish line, even if that's been your goal for so long! It's more of a starting line!

Now, people will be looking for new content from you!

Here's hoping that everything is straight in your life -- that you have a clear vision of where to go next! And I'll be looking for DM's with videos to feature! Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
(10-20-2020, 03:15 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
First, congrats on getting your name in red!

But having the red name, means now your journey begins in earnest!

The 'red name' is not a finish line, even if that's been your goal for so long! It's more of a starting line!

Now, people will be looking for new content from you!

Here's hoping that everything is straight in your life -- that you have a clear vision of where to go next! And I'll be looking for DM's with videos to feature! Wink

Yep I agree with you! I will try my best to make better content than I used too. I really appreciate your guys support Smile I have never ever been any of the community with this much of support.  I first started playing agar.io and than agma.io, and than I joined their sever and I didn't really get that much support than you guys. No hate to agar.io I still play it but I was just saying that agma.io community is the best and I will make the best content and get 1k subs soon and than better video and better..lol 
Agar.io and agma.io best games I have played. Really appreciate squirrel , sora and other staff support ❤
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Squirrel

Congrats for get red name Hitu!, I hope you keep making really good content for agma, We enjoy to see that Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Sora
(10-21-2020, 12:33 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Congrats for get red name Hitu!, I hope you keep making really good content for agma, We enjoy to see that Smile

Thank you ?
Showing love and support to the developer, means a lot more than words can express!
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-27-2020, 02:49 AM)Owl Wrote: Showing love and support to the developer, means a lot more than words can express!

Yes I agree !!  Heart Heart Heart Sora and other people that helped made everything possible
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • Owl
congrats!
(10-27-2020, 01:07 PM)Ellie Rose Wrote: congrats!

Ty so much  Heart