Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
I'm new to this forum. Anybody explain what it is? And I'm an agar.io player. And how to add signature?
(10-18-2020, 05:06 AM)YeetSabre Wrote: I'm new to this forum. Anybody explain what it is? And I'm an agar.io player. And how to add signature?

hey welcome to the formus!! This place is really fun to be with. Formus is place where you can talk with anybody or anything you want. You can also ask questions and 1 of the community will answer it. And I saw your dm on asking me how to change the signature, So...I answered it in dm and I will also put it here. To get signature you will have GO INTO settings in top and than look for edit profile, and than choose the option change signature.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 4 users Like imHitu's post:
  • Owl , Shade1453, Sora, Squirrel
(10-18-2020, 05:06 AM)YeetSabre Wrote: I'm new to this forum. Anybody explain what it is? And I'm an agar.io player. And how to add signature?

Hi YeetSabre, and welcome to the Forums!

The owner, Sora, embarked on a mission to bring together Agar players of all sorts back in 2015, which is when these Forums came into being, giving us all a place to meet, talk about the game, and so on.

Since then, it's changed some, as Sora developed his own ball game, agma.io, and you'll see that discussed quite a lot here now. We still do have some stock agar players too, though. I myself enjoyed the Teams part of agar, until the cross-team teamers spoiled that.

But right about then, I started playing Agma instead, lol, and that was that for Agar.

Here's hoping that you find a few new friends here, and have yourself a blast!  Hitu told you where to find your Signature. That same section 'Edit Profile' will let you tell us a few more things about you, so explore it!  And if you need any help, all you need to do is ask!

Take care, and have fun out there!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Nice to see new faces! Welcome aboard.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]