Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaming Report
I call every screen shot u might or might not post photoshopped. Video or it's a fake, easy as that. Who would trust a teamer?
That’s enough. I have been on quite a bit lately and have seen jabs coming from both sides. As I said previously, if the teaming stops, there will be no ban. But at the same time, the insults and the calling for bans need to stop.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenHeather's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-10-2020, 01:06 AM)QueenHeather Wrote: That’s enough. I have been on quite a bit lately and have seen jabs coming from both sides. As I said previously, if the teaming stops, there will be no ban. But at the same time, the insults and the calling for bans need to stop.

Today i have recently notice a bit of targeting.... this is how they get revenge on me by making a user called "showtime" and saying i should be banned and then targeting me when im small and also trucing with 3 other showtimes. all 3 showtimes have been targeting me because im "teaming" and i should be banned... this needs to stop please make an announcement or a state ment not to do this as in it will result in warnings...
[-] The following 2 users Like iDemon's post:
  • Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ, solo_player123
Okay, I will stop targeting you. Perhaps other solo players will as well... everyone has the freedom of choice. Demonstrate you are a solo player, take the second chance.
(10-10-2020, 10:27 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: Okay, I will stop targeting you. Perhaps other solo players will as well... everyone has the freedom of choice. Demonstrate you are a solo player, take the second chance.

I'm new to agma and only play solo servers and what I find is teaming goes on a lot. I don't understand the reasoning for going on solo servers with the intention of teaming. I guess you just are a shallow human being. The other day "Jen" and several Jen fans were teaming grotesquely on a solo server. So I asked Jen if she knew what solo server meant. She answered Yes and then tried to feed me mass. I left the game. What's the point of being on a solo server with goofs like them. To all you people who go on solo servers to team.  It seems your lacking something that everyone else has. A sense of what's right and what's wrong. In other words look up the definition of ethical. Maybe you suck so much on team servers you have to invade solo servers, team with other goofs like yourself and gang up on solo players in order to feel a sense of accomplishment.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • Démone, Light*
(10-12-2020, 12:56 PM)Jupiter Wrote:      I'm new to agma and only play solo servers and what I find is teaming goes on a lot. I don't understand the reasoning for going on solo servers with the intention of teaming. I guess you just are a shallow human being. The other day "Jen" and several Jen fans were teaming grotesquely on a solo server. So I asked Jen if she knew what solo server meant. She answered Yes and then tried to feed me mass. I left the game. What's the point of being on a solo server with goofs like them. To all you people who go on solo servers to team.  It seems your lacking something that everyone else has. A sense of what's right and what's wrong. In other words look up the definition of ethical. Maybe you suck so much on team servers you have to invade solo servers, team with other goofs like yourself and gang up on solo players in order to feel a sense of accomplishment.

Jen briefly had a problem with teaming a few months back, and it seemed to be very subtle. She is strictly solo now, as far as I know. I know she has a few imposters on the server who team like crazy. You can view a player's profile by right-clicking their cell or double-clicking their name in the chat, so if you ever see this again, you can report the usernames here.
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ, Jupiter